The Cinderstone lockdown

I'm here to personally tell you don't trust Cinderstone when you are only level 21.

Me and Olfrick (my best friend and traveling companion) were using hereafter stones to go from place to place all over, or in other words me using magic rocks to teleport to dangerously high level places for fun and to see what we could do to make wolves and ghosts mad.

All was going great and well. We had somehow killed a few wolves and we're heading into the town to get some rest for more trips. We got a room and had lied down in the beds. I had gotten up to look around and someone took my bed. I couldn't do much about it since he was level 50 something so I sat down in a chair in the room over just to wait for him to move.

After a about a minute I noticed what guild this guy was in.

It was a pirate guild.

After a second his name turned purple and he killed Olfrick. I stayed completely still. The guy ran past me and I ran after him. When we were out of the Inn he went one way and I ran the other. Purple names were popping up everywhere, blood of my fellow men and women soaked the ground.

In other words I was dead meat.

Olfrick finally decided to respawn and we ran to the docks. We tried to glide off farther away to summon his boat and a guy literally yanked us out of the sky, Olfrick first and me second. We both died instantly and respawned. No one was able to escape and the guild was just farming kills until one got slain and more fell. We were able to run past someone and hide behind a hill. I waited a second and then opened a hereafter gate back to our house near my friend Malcom.

Don't.
Trust.
Cinderstone.