1. The End Of Tour

A/N- Okay so in this story Shawn is 17. It'll go with the story. So please bare with me.

Jasmin's POV

"Thank you everyone who showed up and supports me with my singing and dancing career! I would also like to thank Shawn (Mendes) for allowing me to tour around the world with him! I didn't think I would get this far, but Shawn has allowed me to fulfill my dreams of making my fans and supporters happy and meeting you guys! I had a wonderful time with Shawn and thank you all for supporting our relationship, and please don't think that I only dated him because he got me this opportunity because that is not true, I absolutely love Shawn with all of my heart! Thank you so much! I'll see you next time I tour!" I yelled.  "Please stick around for Shawn and me to perform our last time!"

This is the new. It's 2016 and I still haven't forgotten about Gabe but I love Shawn.

"Babe, you were amazing out there. Now let's go out there together and sing. I love you too." Shawn told me then kissed me. I kissed him back.

Shawn's POV

"Hey everybody! Right now Jasmin and I will be singing Thinking Out Loud By: Ed Sheeran, I hope you guys like it." Shawn said.

Shawn- When your legs don't work like they used to before, and I can't sweep you off of your feet, will your mouth still remember the taste of my love, will eyes still smile from your cheeks? And darling I, will be loving you till we're seventy, and baby my heart could still fall as hard, at twenty three, and I'm thinking 'bout how

He was looking at me the whole time while singing.

Together- People fall in love in mysterious ways,------

(And so on, I'm too lazy to write the rest.)

Jasmin's POV

We ran off stage smiling.

"Babe, that was great!" We said at the same time.

We both laughed. Suddenly my phone went off like someone texted me. It was Bailey. We haven't talked in so long.

(B- Bailey J-Jasmin)

B- Hey Jasmin, IDA is having a reunion. We all are coming home and having a big reunion and dancing again. It's on February 14. I hope you can make it. I miss you. We all miss you. Please come.

J- Yeah, of course I'll come. My tour just ended. I guess I'm coming home. See you soon.

"Hey Shawn, do you want to come to my IDA reunion?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I really want to meet your parents since I only talked to them over FaceTime." He replied.

"Yay!"

I texted my mom telling her that I was coming home for 3 weeks then going to Canada for 3 weeks and then me and Shawn are staying at the house back home.

I hope you guys liked the first chapter! I will try to update tomorrow! Thanks for reading!