Since When?

Hiccups POV-

So... I'm the new chief of Berk. What do I do with myself I have an entire village to take care of. I feel as thought I was never cut out for this type of thing I feel like this was always my fathers deal not mine. But I know and I owe it to my father that I must carry out the legacy and make my father proud. I feel when I found my mother my heart had been filled and then my father died and there was an aching pain there once more. In ever completed my Chiefs training so I will have to learn it as I go along.

6 months later-

My chieftain ability I feel has improved immensely. I finally have come to my feelings about Astrid and how she is the most beautiful,graceful (most of the time), amazing woman in all of Berk. Me and Astrid have been dating for six months and I'm currently making a engagement  ring for her. I wouldn't how she will take it will she like it or hate it or what will she do will she be happy or sad or what, the possibility are endless. I'm making the ring out of pure gold it will glimmer in the sun and it will always remind people to stay away and to not even get near her. Me and Toothless always get time to ourselves since Toothless is Alpha and I'm Chief we both have our equity's that we have to attend to all day. We always get about three or four hours to ourselves we have increased the map greatly the only place left to char is out of the Archipelago. But that will have to wait for a while seeing as I can't even get close to the borders because it takes too long just to fly out there.

Mans Voice-"AHHHHHHHHHH"

Hiccup- What was that!!!!!!

Me and toothless fly to the spot where the yelling came from and find Bucket yelling at some deadly Nadders for playing with his sheep and taking off with them. I good part about your best friend being able to control other dragons is tang you can make them Do anything.

Astrids POV-

I love flying it give you the freedom to do anything you like to do. I find an island that I've never seen before and it looks like a utopia for dragons I see all the different types of dragons some I've never even see before but that quickly all fades away when the sky becomes dark and sudd lay the ground begins to shake. I jump on Stormfly we fly away and back to Berk to tell Hiccup of what happened.

Astrid- HICCUP I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!

Hiccup- What is it Astrid!!!!????

Astrid- Me and Stormfly were flying when the sky turned black and then the ground started to rumble we just made it out

Hiccup- Really?! That's really weird I've never heard of anything like that before.

BOOOOOOOOM

BOOOOOOOOM

BOOOOOOOOM

Hiccup- Three signals what is out there

Valka- Hiccup a small ship ha sheen spotted about an hour or two out from Berk what should we do?

Hiccup- I'm going out there to greet them I don't remember any ships planning on coming here

Valka- Alright Hiccup but please be safe

Hiccup- *mounting Toothless* when am I ever not?... Umm don't answer that!

HEY GUYS!!

ITS ME POLE BENDING 85 HERE AND THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND IVE NEVER WRITTEN BEFORE. SO SORRY IF THERE ARE ERRORS.

THANKS, LOTS OF LOVE,

POLE BENDING 85