Dream Came True ヽ(^。^)ノ [Raymond Abracosaツ]

*Sometimes we don't believe that ALL OF OUR DREAMS WILL SURELY COME TRUE SOMEDAY. So,i think i'm One of those Luckiest FanGirl in the whole World :)

First of all I just want to Introduce myself. I'm Pauline Baga. But,PAUPAU SIMISIM is the One im Using. Because,Nothing :D I'ts just my trip. hihi ツ

And i want to share my Short Story of being a Fangirling and My dreams came true :)

PAU

"Owww! Sh*t! No current! >.<" I shouted while bored. then suddenly my Cousin JL(addicted to fliptop) heard what im shouting downstairs. He's at his room and I went downstairs. And he reacted "Why youre shouting like that?! Youre too Immature like a child mind. Its too quiet outside and youre shouting widely" he said Madly. "Nothing,I'm just bored" i answered. "Well,go get the laptop and we have something to watch" he replied. And I get the Laptop upstairs excitedly. And i realized "What?! No current dude! How can we use that and browse the internet??" i said. "OwFuck! Am i an idiot to invite you watch incompletely?!" he replied while laughing. The laptop is fullycharge and He loaded the broadband to surf and watch. And then,he start browsing youtube. And i saw he is typing FliptopBattles and im so curious what was that. And i asked him. "Whats that?" and he replied "Just Watch." HAHAHA I feel so down when im always with him.

"FLIPTOP BATTLES" -TEAM LA/TEAM SS

And we watch the battle. Team LA got murdered. My bet is Team LA because ABRA is so cute. And after from that day I'm always watching Fliptop Battles of Abra :) And i have all of them in my phone and watching them repeatedly when i get bored ツ.

So here we goooo! :D

From that day,I'm already a number one fan of Abra. After a Week,There's a banner at Daddy's appartment :) Saying, LIVE AT DANAW RESTO BAR. ABRA AND JOSEF MAGALONA.

And My Tita shouted sooo Loudly and tell me her goodnews. And i asked my dad where they sleep. Because those artist who's guesting at Danaw renting at my dads appartment. And Dad said they rented the appartment And Im so excitedly running to dads appartment and Prepared their needs. And that day comes,they had their Guesting at danaw. But im not able to go because my tito said we must go to Paoay and buy some Barbeques. We are always buying there. If im not mistaken,Almost everyday :D So,im so mad of them. My eyes gave up,My tears fell down. And,when we got home,im so acting dumb. I'm ignoring all of them. Then i went outside the house and crying while staring at the banner at dads appartment. And the vendor infront of our house asked why im crying. And i simply replied "I DID'NT SAW ABRA" And the vendor laughed at me and Said "HE'S SIGNING LATELY,AND HE WENT TO THAT COMPUTER SHOP AND PLAYED AND I THINK HE ON LINED TOO" i dont know that After all,While im crying Abra is infront of our house and making FanSigning. Owgood ;@ What A Mistake!

And after that night. Its already Sunday morning. I stared again at the banner infront and realized what dad said that Abra rent at my dad's. I saw a guy Coughing inside the room of appartment. Im imagining that he is Abra,And i shouted at him. And then,Surprise! He's not abra,He is UNO (he's one of Abra's assistant) He smiled at me. But i shouted him "Yuck! Feeling. I need Abra not like Jerk like you!" And he replied while laughing "Who'm your searching for? Abra? He's still here. Still Sleeping" i shocked but,its my dads owning so i go to appartment and check if its true. And well,UNO opened the door and I dismayed. Nothing i seen except that fucking idiot. And im mad at him. Im about to leave the appartment,then suddenly. Someone opens the Room and i saw Josef Magalona. Waaaaah! And i opened the other room And finaly! I saw abra while sleeping! I cant shut my mouth when i saw him. I shouted at him"ABRAAAAA!" and he smiled but he's still sleepy. Haha. So i closed the Door again and im waiting for about 3hours i think? Hehe. And when he got showered,He go out and had a picture taking :D And thats on facebook. I also recorded him while talking with his Assistants but,unfortunately. My bestfriend deleted it. Because Were fighting. Haha

*Thanks for reading. This is not the Tottaly Whole Exactly Scene. I'll update this story when i have time. Im so busy in school so just take a little bit rest.

Add me up if you want:

Facebook: www.facebook.com.aabraa

Follow on Twitter: paupauaabraa

Follow on Instagram: Pauweiintots

GodBless Readers :**

Nabitin daw sila ee. So,I need to update :)

They rented the appartment for 3days :) So,1 day passed :) On the second day,I asked why don't they just sleep in our house? There's still a Space for them to rest. And,Abra says "SUREツ" So i went home and right to Guest Room to Clean those trash. And after an hour. Tadaaaaa! They here! :D Mom welcome them Happily :)) They Asked for cold water and my tita gave them to drink. And after that,they go their room to rest. While Abra and Kuya Josef resting. Kuya Uno and I laughing each other about his stories. When Kuya Abra Awaked he joined to us and making Kulitans with us :) He's telling about those who have crush on him like ate Jhoza? If im not mistaken,definitely. Hehe. And mom tells me to go to my room now. Beacause she thinks im disturbing them. Hihi. So i go to my room. 2Nights past. Awwwww. They need to go back at Manila because so many Appointments they need to tackle. So that,They leave early because they just received a surprise call from their manager. And they fastly went home. But before they leave Kuya Uno get my Number. I asked Him if It is ok to get Kuya Abra's contact number but he dont want to give. "Its privacy" he said.

While cleaning the room they rested. I saw a Fliptop Ciggarette inside the cabinet and Has a Abra's sign. Wahahaha. I forgot to asked his sign because they leaved surprisely. I keep it in my Treasure box :)

While im cleaning,my phone vibrates. A text from UNKNOWN NUMBER SAYS: Thank you for making us happy :) Thanks for all. And sorry if we leaved surprisedly. Btw,Were here at robinsons mall. Having some breakfast -UNO gwapo" Hahaha. I laughed when i saw the sign "UNO GWAPO" ahihi. So i saved his number. And i asked agaiin if i can get abra's number. He passed me his number. But i don't want to texx him because im so shy. So,UNO always updating me whatever abra's doing.Even his eating. Haha. And because of uno,I discovered that Abra's favorite food is Kare'Kare and PINOY BALOT :) Wow pure Filipino ah :) And he likes to drink Yakult :D Hihi.

After A Month,I had the nerves to texx him. "Hello kuya Abra :)" I said. "AH. Hello :) Tnx for all" He replied. Waaaaaaaah! He already know who am i :D And after that i Dont replied on him anymoooore :)