Chapter 16: Worries

Dro

*****

Hazel & the kids went out. She didn't even tell me where she was going.

I decided to run to the store to grab a bag of Doritos and a Coke.

On my way back home, I noticed a black truck driving around the perimeter of my neighborhood. Shit I figured it was the Feds. I had on a black Versace shirt, grey Levi's, and my black, white and grey Chucks. I ain't 2chainz but imma be fresh as hell if the Feds watching. I crack myself up.

Once I was done laughing at my own jokes, I got out of the car and walked to the front door. I reached in my pocket to get the keys. I couldn't find them. I'm panicking and sweating like hell tryna remember where I left my keys. Something said turn around so I did and walked towards my car and the damn keys were still in the ignition. Man I'm trippin.

I grabbed the keys and opened the front door. The lavender smell and cool air hit me instantly. Made me wanna fall asleep.

I made my way to the couch, sat down and turned the tv on. I didn't even lock the front door. Fuck it, Hazel will be here in a minute.

I grabbed my chips and my coke and sat back on the couch. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels.

106 & Park, hell naw. 16 & Pregnant, oh got damn. Teen Wolf, shit nawl. Iron Chef America. Now that's my shit. I love watching people cook. I grew up watching my grandma cook in the kitchen all the time. Watching this show brings up so many memories.

Before you knew it, I fell asleep. Chips in my lap & drink in my hand..

~15 minutes later~

As soon as I get a good nap in, somebody fuck it up. I heard the front door open so I figured it was Hazel. I know she saw my car moved and she gonna ask all these bullshit questions about where I been and what was I doing. I aint bout to put up with her shit tonight so imma act like I'm still sleep.

I layed there, eyes closed, legs propped up, tv on, straight chillin. I heard the door close slightly but not all the way. I figured she was tryna sneak in the house. I then heard multiple voices. As if they were whispering. I started laughing to myself. What the fuck Hazel tryna do?

I'm not the type of nigga that like surprises so I opened my eyes. I saw 3 big Incredible Hulk looking niggas staring down at me with a black bag, duck tape and a rope.

"Who the fuck y'all supposed to be?" I asked, mad as hell.

They grinned. "Don't worry bout that. Just do as we say and everything will go fine." One of them said. This nigga had arms the size of light pole with a small ass head.

He noticed me staring and put duck tape over my eyes and mouth. Got dammit.

"Stand up so we can tie you up. If you try to fight back, imma kill you. No questions asked." one of them said. My heart started racing.

They tied me up and dragged me out the back door. Before they got me all the way out, I heard a closet door close. They must have found my gun. All I can do is pray and ask God for forgiveness.