Greg's diary

One day in the life as Gregory Thomas is a quiet awkward life. He wasn't much of a talker he was quiet. The thing about him was that he was mysterious. That made every girl like him. When ever someone saw him he always have big headphones. But one day his parents was brutally sliced apart into different parts. When greg saw it, he brung out the true side of him. He saw a mysterious wrestler
All the neighbors was looking at the mysterious purple glowing beam coming from the house. Then the roof of the house came off and exploded. The houses wood and cement shattered by the explosion. When the smoke and the dust wore off. You can see the destruction of the entire community. It is really sad because the community is usually clean and protected like it was back in the good old days. The neighbors was all hidden but you can see a lot of injure and dead people all around the house. When the people they couldn't believe what they saw. All they saw was a big muscular tall guy with a purple suit. He had a purple energy field going all around him . He reached out his hand and the purple force field moved and destroyed all the houses that were destroyed. With this rampage the police came there. But another force field came and he was ready to release the force field. He released some purple magma and destroyed all helicopters then after this rampage he escape before he do anymore damage before he loose more than what he lost. The good part of this entire thing that the purple angel is back. The purple angel is a prophesy set by the ancient ones but the main bad thing is that a lot of people died and/or injured.

TO BE CONTINUE...