The people of 8-millionoid

The people of the purple world is really peaceful. With the sequence of purple,black and white it is really colorful. The patterns of the planet makes it an interesting place. For a purple place it is surprisingly a beautiful planet.
AWith in the mysterious place is a priceless jewel. It cant be bent. With out it being cut it is blast protected. Since the purple angel figured it out he made each armor and house out of this mysterious ore. The ore is  cant be broken , but when the meteors that the planet sets out to look for people. It contains the jewel. The jewel has a melting point of 100,000,000 degrees. With this they cant do no research. It is useless unless you are on the purple Crystal planet. The galaxy just it self contains billions of special and rare jewels.
There is a current war going on within the colors. THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE PRIMES. The battle between the primes is just red versus blue versus yellow. Yellow is being close to being destroyed. Its just the yellow goddess and the beautiful golden knife girls surviving but they fled off to group up with blue. They think red stands for evil so thats why they joined and the blue joined because reds troops of meteors hit blue instead.
You might be wondering if this effected the new planet but i did. Since red and blue makes a purple so purple didn't knew what side to pick. But as obvious it choose blue. With the bright colors versus the dark colors who do you think will win. Leading the attack of the blue is green. But it has been counter attacked by their burnt red. And their pinks are attacking us and we are all ready over powered.

TO BE CONTINUED