Who's pucca? Pucca x Garu fanfic

Pucca x Garu fanfic:
Who's Pucca?
Disclaimer I do not own Pucca
Summary:
It was just like any other day in Sooga Village. Birds chirping, kids playing and Pucca chasing Garu.
But what Sooga Village didn't know that today will be the last day of peace and harmony
Garu's Pov
Today I am going to train to regain my family's Honor. Hopefully Pucca won't interrupt me like she always does. It's really annoying. I really don't have anytime for love and affection. Honestly I do like her a bit... but I just can't tell her because then she will be in danger from my enemy: Tobe. His father is the reason why I have to reclaim my father's honor; he is the reason my father is dead. The remaining family I have left.
~flashback~
Garu, 5 years old, and his father returning from master Soo's temple after Soo titling his father's honor for the 20th time.
"Father, someday I wish to be a ninja like you someday!" Garu said as he lay in bed.
"Someday you will my son." he said as he tucked his son in."For now rest so I may teach you your final lesson.
"Yes, Father"
As Garu went to bed, his father silently got out of his son's bed room.
Just then--*CRASH*
Garu's father soon got out of his katana and swiftly ran into the living room . His arch nemesis, the man who bears the X, and 6 ninja's were there.
"Ninja's destroy anything valuable!"
Before the ninjas where about to react, all their heads had been sliced off.
" Takishi we meet again," Garu's father said seriously as he cleaned his katana.
" I'm here for VENGENCE! " Takishi said anger illy. "It's your fault I've lost my honor ;I'm done being second best for the last time!" He said yelling after.
Because of this, Garu woke up. Being smart, he grabbed his little katana his father gave him for his training. He tip-toed to see what was going on and he slid the screen door to a crack to see his father battling an unknown ninja. Just then the ninja slit Garu's father in the neck .
"Gasp, Father !" Garu said while hot tears poured down his checks
"Finally, Takishi said, I have defeated the most honorable ninja in the world!" He then let his guard down and went outside. Garu then stabbed Takishi through his back.Just then a little boy saw Garu taking the katana from his father's chest.
"What have you done!"
"Huh?"
"I will have my VENGENCE upon you ; I am going to destroy you when I'm older!"
Garu ran into the forest never to be seen in that village again. He soon traveled to Sooga to master Soo's temple.
" I see , well your father cannot be brought back to life,also he has brought your family dishonor, but I know a way of reclaiming your father's honor."
"Yes, what is it!?"
" You must take the vow of silence and protect& aid Sooga."
"Mmmmmm- hmmm," Garu said as he nodded.
" Very Good"
From that day on , Garu has been claiming his father's honor piece by piece.
~End Of Flashback~ and Garu's Pov
Just then Pucca tackled Garu, smothering him with kisses; causing him to blush and sqwirm. He soon got out of the her clutches and ran as fast as he could. This caused pucca to run off after him.
End of Chapter 1
"Flashbacks"