I'm trying to hard.

Be yourself. The last words my father had said to me before he died. I missed him every single day, minute, second and anything smaller than a second. I miss him because he supported me and anything I wanted to do. I miss him because he is my dad.

When my dad died I was put in a foster home. Where is my mom? She left when I was 12. She couldn't take the pressure of being a single mom with seven kids, so she hung herself in the living room. I was taken away from my brothers and sisters when she died and i haven't seen them since. Anyways, I was out in a foster home when I was 14. The foster home was good until my step mom went to court to get custody of me. That, my friends, is where my story beggins.....

"Jessica!! Come down here now!" That is my step mom, Judith.

"Ya come down here bitch!" That is my step sister, Jullien.

I came down as I was told to and what do I see? A mess. A fucking mess.

"Clean this up right now!" Judith screamed. "But I didn't make..." I was cut off by Judith's obnoxious voice.

"I don't care if you didn't make it clean it up because me and Jullien are having guests over." Judith is the worst step mom anyone could have. I am basically Cinderella!! Well without the Prince Charming.'You should call the cops one of these days' I thought to myself while I was cleaning. "What did you just say?" Oh shit I said that out loud.

"N-nothing Judith I was just saying I should call the court and tell them what a good job you are doing with me !" At the end I forced a fake smile.

"That's not what I heard!" Shut the fuck up Jullien!

"I heard her say she's going to call the cops one of these days!" I said shut the fuck up Jullein!

Just as I was about to say something to cover it up, Judith's hand collided with my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first story please give me feed back In the comments:)