1

*screams*
As I heard screaming I instantly jolted awake I thought to myself shit Darcy , I jumped from the covers getting up I saw it was 12am quietly walking to the room right across from mine I see Darcy in her crib crying I got up to her and rub her forehead "Mahal what's wrong?" As she continues to cry and heave I barely hear what she's saying but make out the words I had a bad dream I look at her with worrisome eyes " it's okay anak you'll be okay" and hold her close to my chest while trying to put her back to sleep .
Darcy does this thing every once in awhile where she would get bad dreams and then try to sleep with me I found it absolutely adorable so I say "baby do you just want to sleep with me ?" She looks up at me with her cute blue green mixed eyes and nods. Walking out of her room and into mine half asleep was a little bit hard but manageable. We both payed down and cuddled into the duvet and instantly feel back asleep.
*ring *
*ring*
*ring*
I hear a voice and a knock on my door "hey lazy ass get up! We have work !" I groaned And I opened my eyes to see bree and i checked the clock to see it was 8am already I shook Darcy and said ,"come on baby we have to go mumma has to go to work and you have daycare my love" she got up and rubbed her eyes and said ," okay mumma I go get rweady " as soon as I'm done changing I walk back in and see she had laid back down so I pick her up and change her into a summer pink dress,white flats, an her hair in pigtails after I nodded to myself I sat her in her room and let her play with her toys. I walked out to take a shower.
After I stepped inside my ensuite bathroom I stripped turned on the water let the hotness fall on my face and body as it craved heat from it being cold . I grab my strawberry shampoo and rub it on my hair and I did the same thing with the conditioner . After I was done I lathered my body with my thousand wishes lotion from bath and body works god does this smell heavenly I put my hair up and got changed into a cocktail black pencil skirt and a button up white dress shirt and a blue blazer and five inch black high heels . I get to Darcy's room and I pick her up and her backpack I packed the night before and walk up to my white escalade SUV . I strap her in and make sure the seat belt is secured and I get in put my seat belt and drive to Starbucks.
Driving to Starbucks my baby was singing Clairity by Jessica Sanchez. She sang so beautifully I would let her have sign up for a the Xfactor when she's a little bit older . I sang along with her parked the car and grabbed Darcy but someone had to be stupid and spill their coffee on me I look up and say to that person ,"ugh really this is my work uniform! What the hell !!"

I look up and my eyes widens Ohh fuck my life just what I needed I thought to myself I look up to see Harry and he says,"I am so sorry love ! Would you let me buy you a new coffee and skirt maybe?" He says with a smile and he soon realizes that it's me he took a double take and he shuddered " d-d-Danielle? Ohh ohh my god dani I missed you so much where have you been ! I though I had lo-" I cut him off and say ," I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about my name is Skylar you have the wrong person"

I awkwardly leave and a sigh of relief comes out of my lips.Then i walked away and bump into the one and only Niall Horan. You shyly look up and smile and so does he. He says to you,"ohh I'm so sorry it my fault!"

Then I replied back ," no excuse me it's my fault" He looks at me with a cute smirk," hey what's your name love?" I replied and said ," my n-name is d-Danielle " he shook my hand and said ," my name is Niall Niall Horan ! Nice to meet you! hey why don't you come over my house and ill find you something with less coffee on it ?" I smiled at him thought to myself how cute and nodded my head then said,"ill follow behind you" he nodded and we both walk over to our cars and leave .

So when we arrived I unbuckle Darcy grab her and put her on my hip and smile at Niall who is in front of me patiently waiting for me as we walk to the door He looks at me and says, "sorry for the mess I live with four other guys" unlocks the door we walk in I look at him chuckle a bit and say, " it's cool not as messy as mine" He laughs and Two guys in the living room they instantly see Darcy and said, "ohh god Niall who is she? Did you get her pregnant ?"

They started to ask all theses questions and then he said with wide eyes , "no no and no I met her at Starbucks I bump into her and I saw she had a coffee stain on her skirt so I offered her a new one but I wanted her to met you guys"

They smile and introduce themselves "Vas happenen? I'm Zayn Malik" "Hey love my name Louis tomlinson your new superman!"after they introduced themselves I said with a smile ,"hi my names danielle and this little one on my hip is my daughter darcy renee she waves at them. When I said my name I heard somone running down stairs and saw it was harry . He looked surprised and then he said," d-d-danielle??" My eyes grow wide and I say, "ohh my god fuck why not umm it was nice meeting you zayn Louis but i have to go thank you for your offer niall!"

As I quickly walk out with darcy on my hip she looks at me innocently and asked ,"who was that mumma?" I look at her with a sad smile and said to her ," that was daddy and his friends baby she nodded silently while I strapped her in her car seat and I hear harry running out of the house saying ," dani wait up dani we have to talk!" With that I quickly get to the other side of the car and get in the driver seat roll up my windows and say , "i have nothing to say to you harry!" And with that I pull out of the drive way and speed home.

When we got to the house I parked the car sighed to myself got out got darcy and our things and walked to the front door and to my surprise that bree was sitting in the living room eating what I think are chips and she looked at me and said ," hay bitch guess who was on the tabloids today?" I reply with ,"who" and she tossed me the news paper and it read in big letters "WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GIRL SEEN LEAVING WITH NIALL HORAN ?? AND WHO IS THAT LITTLE GIRL ON HER HIP?"
I looked at bree and groaned , "ughh does this day get any worse ?? first i find out harry is in florida and then i meet all his friends?? like really!!" bree looked at me with big wide eyes like they were about to pop out and then she said and spit out her food almost choking," what the hell why is harry here? does he know about darcy ?" she gave me all these questions and i answered them honest as I could and said ," yes he saw her but he doesnt exactly know about her and how would I know why he's here" I roll my eyes as I watch my daughter play with her toys on the carpet. As I was on my to my room There was a knock on the door so i turned around walked over to the door opened it to see my worst nightmare.
___________________________________

What do you think gonna happen?

Vote

Comment

Share

Xoxo harryswife;)

Ps it's my first story.. Please cut me some slack bye

Love yas muahhh