3:30

I knew this was a bad idea from the moment I unlocked the door. It was just, her waist was so slim and her face was so exotic. She was intoxicating. She is the type of girl you see in the music videos. She was the girl that made your mouth water just by the taste of her lips. She entered leaving her shoes at the entrance. I closed the door behind her. She took a step forward and off came her shirt. She moved towards the couches and off  came her tight, short, gray pencil skirt. She moved toward the dimly lit hallway, froze in the middle of the hall and off came her lovely white lace string. She entered the bed room and off came the crystallized white bra. This woman was going to be the death of me. I wanted to know her body, I wanted to explore it, I wanted to fall into this temptation, she sparked the lust inside me.  Fuck it. She crawled on the bed on all fours and laid there. I couldn't let this beautiful creature leave untamed. I could hear her body drip. I want to sip on her body all night. I moved myself over on top of her and reached my hands all over her. I pushed myself inside her as she arched her back letting out a slight moan. She kept pushing me closer and closer inviting me to go deeper. My hands reached her swollen numb, making tiny circles. She tilted her head back. Grinding up against her. Her eyes rolled back. I kept going harder. Ramming into her. Her entire body screaming in pleasure. I grabbed her hips. Pushed her all the way against mine. I throbbed inside of her. She was my drug. She was my ecstasy.