Disaster . flash back

*Craig POV*

Right now it's summer. Both Jared and I are going into 12 grade. There's 2 weeks until school starts.

I wake up so i can get ready for work. I work at the movie theater. i rotate the part where i work to whats available.

I put on my J's and glasses then grab my car keys and heads down stairs. I see my mom cooking some breakfast. I walk up to her, kiss her cheek, then hug her.

"i love you moms! good morning" i tell her as i grab an apple then look in the fridge.

"good morning babe. i love you honey." she puts the egg skillet in the sink.

She's gripping her stomach. i hate when she does that. That's where Jared stabbed her during sophomore year.

.

In the middle of Sophomore year, Jared and his Basketball friends had dates for the movies. The day before the dates, Jared asked mom for $80 to buy a new pair of shoes. Mom refused because of her low funds.

"Bitch! i know you got money . i need it." Jared bursted out.

I was sitting at the kitchen table so i saw everything clear. Mom gave Jared a confused look.

"Babe, if i had money for spending, you know I'd give it to you. but I dont!" she says.

Jared balled up his fist like he was about to hit her , but instead of hitting her he grabbed a knife off of the counter and held it towards her face.

Mom started crying, "Jared!! Baby! Please no. For christ sake, Lord no!"

He starts breathing deep, "Give me money, you stupid Bitch!"

She shakes her head, "I cant Jared! All i have is the rent money! We need that baby! Their gonna cut off our lights!"

"where is it?"

"The safe.. in my room"

He shakes his head with anger then stabs mom on the left side of her stomach by her belly button. She screams then falls to the floor crying. Jared goes up stairs, grabs the rent money from moms safe, then leaves.

That night, he never came back home. That was also the night i knew i had to get a job.

The knife was stuck in my moms stomach for 3 days. She didnt want to go to the hospital. I begged her but she refused. On the third day she pulled it out.

I lost all respect for Jared that day. The stab wound will randomly start to bleed because it never fully healed correctly. It causes my mom problems. i hate seeing her struggling.

And also, that night, the lights went out. we lived without elecricity and running water for 2 months. once i made enough money, I payed it.

.

I eat the breakfast my mom made then leave for work. i'm working double shift today from 7 to 10. So i need all my streangth.

----

Comment please! also follow me so you can see when i post!