Lunchables

Kylo and Amethyst don't get to have 'date night' often. They never actually had date night is either if them think about it. It was always sex and no communication. They communicated after the sex, but that's not the point.

Amethyst was sent out of the house again with Rey. "Have fun. Take a day. Please?"

"Fine." She kissed him and left with her best friend in arm.

Kylo wanted to make a 'romantic' dinner for the two. Amethyst agreed to his terms. Kids watched by grandparents, only because they wanted to go visit some friends and agreed to watch them as well. House to themselves. Mostly, except for Rey and Alistair, and Luke, but no one was going to disturb them.

When Amethyst came home, Rey immediately disappeared. Curious, she called out.

"Kylo. I'm back"

"Great. Go to the dining room" his voice in the kitchen. Walking into the dining room, she smiled to herself, it was set up so beautifully. Candle lit, a vase of roses. She sat down.

"Babe?" Amethyst asked when Kylo wasn't in the room with her.

"One sec" his voice was once again heard in the kitchen.

She couldn't smell anything new. Raising an eyebrow she waited. When Kylo emerged from the kitchen Amethyst almost cried from laughter. He was holding two lunchables. "Mil lady." He handed her one and sat across from her.

It took Amethyst a minute to regain herself. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she looked up at Kylo. "How romantic" she joked. "Thank you"

"Of course. I am only but a gentleman." He placed one of his hands over his heart.

"Of course." She leaned across the table and kissed him.

He kisses her back and smiled before pulling away. "Bon appetite madame." he smiled.

"Merci monsieur." Amethyst replied. Ripping the top off the package she laughed to herself once more.

"I do hope you enjoy your meal." he said to her.

"Oh it's simply divine." Amethyst replied. "What made you come up with this"

"You always talk about things you had as a kid."

"When I was a kid you were in high school"

"True. But that's not the point."

"Then what is?"

"I wanted to entertain you."

"And it worked." She smiled shoving some food into her mouth.

When they finished, they cleaned up the rooms to make it seem like they weren't even there. Kylo threw the rest of the trash away and wrapped his arms around Amethysts waist. "So really for part two of date night?"

"There's more?" Amethyst asked. "Dunkaroos?"

"What? No." He laughed.

"Kazoos?" She joked

"Never mention that demon child" his voice serious. "Just close your eyes" doing as he said, Kylo picked up amethyst.

"Where are we going?" She asked

"Away from the kitchen." Kylo answered.

"Obviously" her eyes still closed. Sighing she accepted it. Suddenly she felt weightless. Kylo threw her. Luckily she landed on the bed. Opening her eyes she was going to yell at him. "What the hell Kylo" she fumed sitting up.

"What?" He laughed closing their bedroom door and making sure to lock it.

"You threw me" she crossed her arms.

"Yes I did. What seems to be the problem" he walked over to her.

"That was not-" he cut her off with a kiss. Losing her train of thought, and wrapping her arms around his neck. Pushing him away she gasped for air. "What was part two?"

Rolling his eyes, Kylo pushed amethyst back down on the bed. He kissed across her jaw, neck, and collarbone. "You're stalling" Amethyst growled. Laughing her helped her out of his clothes, and helped him with his clothes as well.

--3 hours later--

Both were panting. It seemed that he was getting better at everything. His hands sliding easily over her sweat coated skin. "I love you" she breathed out.

"I love you as well" he winked. Rolling off of her, he faced the wall. The air conditioning sending waves of cool air on their skin. He seemed to pass out. Chuckling she stood up and stretched. She quietly found some clothes to put on to bug Rey and Alistair.

Amethyst would never recommend a double date for them, she knew Kylo would most likely murder Rey before the meal was brought out. She left real date night to them and 'sexy sexy' time for Kylo and her.

Walking up to her door she was surprised when Rey opened it the same time she went to grab it.

Both gasped and laughed softly. "You too?" Amethyst asked.

Rey nodded. "Best ever." They walked down the hall together making their way to the kitchen for something to drink. The two laughing and discussing their night.

"Then he-" she stopped when Luke walked in. "Hi dad."

"Good evening Rey. A little early for pajamas, isn't it?"

"No." Rey answered. She looked at the time "it's the perfect time. Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Why aren't you?"

"I'm too excited to sleep" Amethyst bud in smirking. "So I will take the ice cream" she opened the freezer and grabbed two spoons. "See you later." Luke had a strange face. It was as if he was worried, or he was imagining things that shouldn't be thought about. Either way amethyst ignored him and went to her bedroom.

Opening and closing the door quietly she hopped back into bed. "Where did you run off to?"

"Does this happen every time I leave? You sleep when I'm here but when I'm gone you're up and ready."

"No. I just needed to rest my eyes."

"Sure" Amethyst rolled her eyes. "Ice cream?" She offered while digging a spoon in the carton.

"Only if yo-" Kylo started but was cut off when amethyst dived a spoonful into his mouth.

"Ice cream makes everything better." She mused.