Introduction

In the year 1750, the supernatural world decided that it was time for the human raise to know that they existed. They had hoped that we could live peacefully with one another, and we did, until the humans found out if their children were the mates of any of the creatures, they would be taken away. This did not settle well with the parents nor the children.  This caused an uproar with us humans, but they had expected something like this would happen, so they prepared in advance. They made a few laws that would prevent anybody from trying to intervene when they do find their mate.

  The first new law that they made was that if or when a human found their mate (or the other way around) they couldn't run away or else their family would pay dearly for it. The second rule was that when a human that was above the age of twenty, they would be forced to attend the Mating Ball. This ball was made for all the unmated males and females to find their mates human or not. The third rule was that if one of the supernaturals found their mate, but was already married they had the right to make them file for a divorce, that way they can be with their other half legally. The fourth rule is that, No one from any race could force a marriage if you are not mates. 

  Now I bet you are wondering if there are slaves. The answer to that question is yes, there are human slaves. But not in the way you think. The only way for the any creature to become a slave is if they commit high treason against their own race or any other race. When this person is caught they are brought to the council. The council is made up of all the supernatural leaders, but they still have kings and Queens to keep the people in control. I guess you want me to tell you the order they come in and what creature they are. The first and the most powerful one is Alexander Almon, he is the most powerful vampire, alongside his brother Claude Almon the King of the vampires.

  The second person on the council is Demitri Sillo, he is also the Dragon King. But he will be passing that title to his twin son's. Their names are Lucius Sillo and Decimus Sillo.  The third member of the council is William Santoro, His brother Zachary Santoro is the king of demons. The fourth member of the council is Svolder Saxons he is the king of the Titans. No, they are nothing like with the ones on the attack on titans. The fifth member of the council is Louis Moors, he represents the wolves. The king of the wolves is he son, Matthew Moors. The sixth member of the council is Vibia Sabina, she is the most powerful witch alive.The Queen of the witches is Mercians Sabina, she is the crones' daughter.

  The council members are the one one who decided the rules and what punishments are to be handed out. As you may have already figured out. But enough about them, let's get back to the issue at hand. The Mating ball, the mating ball is held at the Queen of Witches Mansion. They have it there because the witches have the ability to tell whether or not you are mates. This way no false accusations can be made.

  Now, I bet you're wondering who the heck I am. My name is Shion Lopez, I am an omega of the Silver Light Pack. I just turned twenty.