Chapter One

—CLAIRE—

I sighed as I sat my last box down in my new room. It had beige walls and a window seat. Finally a new start and beginning. I heard Chad enter put I didn't turn around. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder and placed a soft kiss on my neck.
"How do you feel?" He asked with concern laced in his voice.
"Honestly, I feel great I do, I feel better, I get a new start most people that has went through what I have don't get what I have gotten," I stated matter-of-factly.
           "You wouldn't lie to me now would you baby, you would tell me if anything was bothering you, right?" He asked as he turned my body around to face his, he placed two fingers under my chin to make me look him in the eyes.
            "Well of course," I assured him as a giggle passed my lips. I placed my hands on his shoulders, raised on myself on my tiptoes and placed a simple kiss on his lips.
             I placed my hand in his and ushered him out of my room and down the stairs.
             "Come on before Kira comes looking for us."
              "Okay okay but first how about you go find your friend and I'll make you some of my tea since I'm a good boyfriend and all."
               "Thank you," I claim as I placed a kiss on his cheek and make my way outside to see my best-friend tying her red wavy hair in a high ponytail.
                "Don't you just love moving?" I asked with sarcasm laced in my voice.
                "No I don't, never again are we doing this, we are gonna live here til we die, got it?"
                 "Yessss I agree," I assured her as we laughed til our sides hurt.
        We herd the front door open and we saw chad exit and then shut the door behind him. He made his way over to me.
        "Look baby something has come up and i have to leave but your vitamins are on the counter make sure to take them tonight before you go to bed okay?" He asked as he placed a kiss on my forehead and made his way to his car and drove off.
        Kira and I made our way to the front door to lock it, then I walked into the living room with a cup of tea and sat down beside Kira as she started to scroll through wishbone.
        "Don't you think it's a bit strange that he makes you take those weird looking vitamins every morning and every night?" She asked out of nowhere as she sat her phone down and turned to look at me.
        "No i think it's sweet," I contradicted as I took a sip of the warm,soothing liquid.
        "Okay whatever you say, well I'm tired so I'm headed to bed goodnight," she huffed out as she stood to get off the couch and headed up the stairs.
        I yelled a goodnight back to her. I walked into the kitchen to but my cup in the sink then headed up stairs to my room. I went into my bathroom and started my nightly routine, when i was finished i climbed into my bed, covered up, turned my lamp off, and entered a peaceful,blissful, and dreamless sleep.