Fighting Tooth And Claw For Love.......

hi this is my first story on wattpad my freinds say that it is good but can you put what you think so that i can change what i need to. sorry if there are any mistakes it has not yet edited most of it any way i hope that you enjoy

the pic on the side is jess

luv

SMURFLUVSWRITING

Jess walked into our form room, she was almost late again, but the grin on her face showed that she didn't care or that she was pretty dam smug that she knew that i idint. what always baffelled me was how she came in just before the bell rung, it was aa absalut mystery to me, even with my talent.

She plonked her sexy butt into the chair onto my left. She could sit next to anyone that she wanted to, but she always sat in the seat next to me, which gave me ALOT of  satisfaction. But it also gave me alot of evil looks from about every other boy in the class, not good. Alomost everyday she had atleast one boy approach her. But she would give them that look that had an opologie written all over it, and stcik her lips out in that puot that always got me turned on but i made sure that she never knew that i was interessted in her that way. It would ruin our freindship.

“Hey Seph what’s up?”  She asked. Brining me out of my revory

“Not much, how are you?” I still asked even though I already knew the answer, her mind broadcasted that loud enough, but she didn’t need to know that. Jess babbled with me only half listening just making the odd sound every now and then when she asked a question.

Sometimes I wondered if Jess was like me.

NO!  That was ridiculous, how could she be? If she was, she would have found her way to the house by now. Or atleast one of us would of caught her scent

She might not have turned yet though, that would make sense. The colour of her hair would look good as a coat.

"SHUT UP SEPH." I screamed  myself. She smelt like a human and she had no wolfish thoughts. But no matter what I thought something in my sub consciousness told me there was something different about her.....

“Becket!” Mrs River called to me over the classroom. She was a tall woman with a face that was a hard as stone. Mrs River could be nice if she tried, she would have to try really, really hard though.

“Yes miss” I answered sourly, she has it in for me. But since she found out what i was she’s got worse. How was I meant to know her husband was the alpha of the North West pack? I wondered what she shifeted into, cause tecnically she didnt have to be a werewolf to marry one. To be honest i didnt want to know.

“Stop daydreaming and get on with your work” she ordered. Her face turning slowly red, at my daydreaming.

“Yes maim” I said saluting,even though I knew it would cost me at some point in the future, she would get some of the 'boys' from her pack to cath me at lunch or something along those lines. Next to me Jess laughed silently her lose auburn hair quivering in little waves as the giggles rocked through her. Making her whole frame shake.

When the bell rang we collected up our books and went to our next classes, Jess to P.E and me to Art.

Don’t get me wrong I LOVE running but, I run a bit faster than the normal person, let’s say by 20 mph. Some people might be freaked. So off i trudge to art graceful of peace and quiet for a good hour. I knew that I would see her at lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------

At lunch i was sitting with some of the other pack members (we like to stick together when we can) when a felt a familiar presence touch my mind. instantly I threw up some sheilds so that I couldnt hear what he was thnking.

“Hey mutts wanna to go for a walk?” a nasel voice, sneered at my back.

 “Go away Danyal” I said not turning.

He snarled some words that should not be heard in public.

Danyal came from the shifters pack South East of us.Some people dont know what the difference between Shifters and Weres, but we absalutly hate each other. none of us know why its in our genes or sommit. 

Just as I was about to answer back, with a retort that wouyld of put Danyals to shame. Jess wondered up with what she called lunch.All she had was a bottle of water and a wrap. But  again she was saving my life and pride.

  “Danyal” she said, her eyes flashing dangerously. Which made me feel abit odd because it was a look I saw very rarely. So I was mentaly and physically hardeneding myself for what was about to hit. But even when she was obviously furious beyond the point of reasoning, she still looked so sexy and mouth watering that it hurt.

 “What do you want fur ball?” he sneered at her, which set me off fuming. But i had learnt by now that letting my temper show was not a very good idea. And Danyal got satisfaction out of it, and that was not somthing that I was going to give him willingly.

  “You’re in my seat” she stated.

  “And why should I care he said turning to face her."

 “This is why” and she punched him right in the jaw. If he hadn’t been sat down I swear he would have fallen over. the yell he gave made all eyes turn to us. Everyone was staring now.

Quickly while he was covering up his nose – another thing we heal a bit faster than the normal- I was staring at Jess, she was staring at her hands, a look of astonishment on her face. I wasn’t surprised; normally Jess won’t hurt a fly. And i knew for a fact she would never punch somebody even Danyal. She looked up and met my gaze and so many emotions flickered across I couldn’t tell what most of them where, mostly it was scared, no not scared absolutely terrified.

  I knew then what was happening so I acted on instinct. I started to change. The coldness came over me like a bucket of water tipped over my head, torturous but refreshing sat the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------

what do you guys think plz commet and say

love you lots like jelly totts

SMURFLUVSWRITING