Chapter 14

Me and Kayla walked to my car and she stopped. I was a bit confused at first the I caught on, she wanted me to open the door for her.

Kayla: No I want to drive

Me: Haa funny get in

Kayla: *serious face* I'm not playing

Me: are you kidding me here *throws keys*

Kayla: Thank you *smiles hard*

10 minutes later we arrived at her house and we both got out.

Me: Alright well bye I'll give you that call

Kayla: you do that

-------------------
                ~ Cristine  Pov ~
I saw that Shardonay had her baby because of course she posted at picture and people have been blowing my instagram up. I decided to text her and congratulate her. I called Desean afterwards because the kids were with Kim and her family for North birthday. Before I got a chance to called Desean I heard a knock at the door. It was Marcus.... what the fuck was he doing here and how he know where I live.

Marcus: please let me in

Me: WHY are YOU here ?

Marcus: to talk

Me: *opens door* we can talk outside. *closes door* now what ?

Marcus: look I'm sorry for what I did when we were younger and I know I was a idiot when I was younger. We were suppose to have a kid together after all. I was just mad and I didn't know how to hold my anger inside. I promise I'm not like that. I love Shardonay and I don't want you to think I will hurt her the same.

Me: don't bring that shit up you know that hurt me more than anything in the fucking world and i was only 16 .

When I was 16 I had a abortion. I didn't know what to do. I was going to keep my child but I was so scared. I didn't know how to take care of a child. My mom would've killed me. I was young and dumb so I decided to have an abortion. I didn't think about adoption at the time I wasn't thinking that way.

Me: I'm sorry I did that and I took that opportunity from you. We weren't ready for a child at the age of 16

Marcus: I know but I forgive you and I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for all the shit I did. I was a little upset you went and had kids with somebody else. I felt like that was suppose to be me seeing my child grow up.

Me: Yeah I know but you should be getting back to the hostpital with Shardonay *hugs*

I looked up and Saw Desean pulling up in my driveway. This was not looking good. He pulled up at the wrong damn time.

Desean: Why you hugging the nigga from ihop.

Me: baby let me understand

Marcus: I'll go

Desean: Yeah go

Me: *walks inside* come in Desean there's alot I need to tell you that I haven't told anyone else... not even August or Ariana.

De'sean: *step in and follow Cristine to the living room* what is it ?

Me: the guy that u saw was my ex boyfriend. His current girlfriend is my ex husband babymama. He came over to say some stuff. Before I tell you this I want you to promise you won't judge me.

De'sean: I promise

Me: when I was 16 I got pregnant. *tears* I couldn't take care of a baby I didn't know what to do so I had a abortion. He was mad at me from that moment on and he started to cheat on me and hit me. I finally broke up with him and now here I am. He came to apologize for what he did.

De'sean: wow why didn't you tell anyone

Me: I was embarrassed and I was emotionally torn. I had killed my baby. I asked God to please forgive me and send me another. He did exactly what I ask for and I have 3 beautiful and healthy kids. I wouldn't trade that for anything in the entire world.

De'sean: you are strong that why I love you

Me: wow you love me

De'sean: yes

Desean leaned in and started kissing me. Not a rough kiss it was passionate and sweet. He started to feel on me softly. I started to take off my clothes and so did he. We fell on the floor and started to make love to each other.