What will i do

Mark just stands there looking at me. I remember what we had.

(Flashback)

"Jordyn promise me while your gone, if you come back we can be together again" Mark says. "I promise Mark ill never let you go" I say. Mark grabs my waist and pulls me close and kisses me and i kiss back.

(End Of Flashback)

"Knock knock Jordyn there?" Mark says. "Yeah. Mark listen i remember what i said its jus-." "Just forget about it." Mark says with a crack. Ill see you tomorrow Jordyn ok?" "Yeah ill be at school." After Mark left me and Jacob cuddled up and watched Netflix until 8:30 then i told him he had to go.

(next day) 

As i walk into the school i notice that Jacob isn't here yet. I see Mark standing with a group of boys and they are just staring at me. Mark walks over and says, "hey Jordyn can you come here?" "No i need to get my schedule and find my locker." Mark comes over and grabs me i try to scream but the other dude put his hands over my mouth. They take me in a closet and tell the others to come in and barricade the door. Mark and the other dude tie my hands and feet up and then pull down my pants. They then pull down theirs. All i felt was hard pounding against me and a lot of pain before blacking out.

Hey Guys, its Cat and i wanted to apologize for not updating. I'm really sorry i had a major brain fart and right when i was typing this i got writers block so in made it short. I can say one thing tho, The next chapter will be 3 years after the accident and they will be 16 i believe. I wanted to let you know so it doesn't get confusing but yeah. In a couple parts Jordyn will have a kid I wont say who the dad is (its not Jacob) so yeah. Keep reading no matter how lame it gets because the people that read can give me ideas on what to right next.

Yo Gurl,

Cat