Announcement from Ian

Y/U: your username

--

Today was the day he announcenced the winner for the give away, there was a small chance you won but you still waited. Multiple tabs open, refreshing the tabs waiting for a change to happen on a page announcing the winner.

You gasp once his twitter shows a new tweet. You need it throughly checking if it was a dream or not.

@idubbbz : WINNER!! The winner is Y/U on YouTube! Ill follow you so I can dm u the deets ;)

You scream as you pinch yourself checking if this was all real. You get a spam.if notifications on twitter and YouTube when you realize Ian probably found your twitter on your about on YouTube.

You get the DM on twitter saying the following:

Hey what's up?
So the thing is I haven't actually don't a giveaway before so this is gonna be dumb.

Like maybe I can email u a picture of the ticket or something? Or like maybe they do a reserved name thing at the airport.

I haven't had to like treat someone like royalty for like decades being an immortal alien ;)

But ya ima figure it out, the flight is on the 10th...

If u have like a bf or gf sorry u gon be spending valentines day with me this year bebe~

but ya here's my number:(---) --- ----

I guess this DM was for gay shit but yeah.

You squeal in delight as you text Ian.

Its super exciting I didn't think I was gonna win! But it's fine and that I'm spending Valentine's day with you, usually I try and kill myself yearly that day ;)