тнє gяєαт ѕυяρяιѕє

Emily's pov/
I woke up on cams chest feeling bad that I dozed off in here movie Nash wasn't here so I just thought he went home .i got out of bed and went to my room I got home a soft fluffy blanket placed it over his body and kissed his forehead and went downstairs. I saw Jayme in the kitchen and went straight to hug her I got my plate and ate my pancakes I was so happy there was no school because of Christmas break so I get to spend time with Cameron.i Finnished my plate and placed it in the sink.i saw mom she asked where Cameron was I told her he was asleep she told me to wake him up. So basically me if anyone tells me to wake up someone I do that by jumping on top of them and screaming no matter who it is so I did that to Cameron . Cameron flew up to the ceiling scared like a cat 😂 "holy shit Emily you fucking scared the hell out of me. " he shouted "watch your language young man!" Mom shouted from the kitchen "oops"cam said I laughed "love you cam"I said kissing his cheek and hugging him.i closed the door and went down mom was standing there staring at me "what?"I mumbled "what did you do to your brother ?!"she shouted out ."I just screamed to wake him up and jumped one him "I sad as I chuckled "well Emily that's not how you wake up your brother"she said "sorry"I said and went upstairs to his room to apologize I knocked "cam,it's Emily I'm here to apologize " "it's ok I'm coming down now I'm getting dressed wait for me downstairs"he shouted since he was in the bathroom. He came down with some suitcases "where are you going as a tears of sadness runners on my face "to la to visit the boys"he said "can I come?" I asked "don't ask me ask mom " he told me "MOM can I go with Cameron to la ?" "Yes darling I already booked a flight "she said "omg thank you so much I jumped on Cameron hugging him tight and never letting go until it was time to leave .

Cameron's pov/
I was excited to be on my first flight with Emily we went through all the airport stuff and sat in Starbucks waiting for our plane
10 minutes later
"Plane 1830 to la,California boarding now please get to the gate a3"the lady said
Emily ran I couldn't keep up behind her I was scared of losing my sister on our first flight! Then I felt someone tap my back I was scared for a second I turned around and it was EMILY!
I shouted at her "em,don't run away again you scared the hell out of me" "mum said no swearing?!"Emily said "OOOPS!" . We boarded our plane and I let Emily sit next to the window when the plane started moving she cuddled me and buried her head in my chest and she fell asleep.
3 hours later
I kissed Emily's cheak to wake her up and tapped her "Em, we are here"I whispered she woke up with messy hair and smudged makeup so she went to fix it and came back she sat down . I had to tell her "Emily I want you to not try and hit on them?!" I told her in a low voice so no one can hear "at least one !"she begged me "one and that's all Em "I shouted