Part 1 (introduction)

You're minding your own business when you walk into the cafe. Headphones in your ears and a desire for a frappuccino on your mind. You make your way to the counter with no problems and pull one earbud out to speak with the cashier. "What can I get for you?" She's a pretty girl with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. You grin and tell her what you want.

"A caramel frappuccino double espresso shots, please." You reach for the wallet in your back pocket before she asks if that's all you want.

"Your total is three dollars and forty-five cents. What's your name, doll?"

"(Y/N)" She writes it down on the cup and you step to the side after placing the money on the counter, deciding to sit in one of the booths against the wall. The other earbud finding its way back into your ear.

Its not long until a man hardly older than you places a frappuccino on your table then slides into the seat across the table from you. After glancing at the cup and seeing your name you reach for it, ignoring the man sitting across from you.

After maybe two minutes it starts to feel like you're being watched, so you look up from chewing on the straw of your drink and immediately lock eyes with the person across from you. You once again release the earbud from your ear canal and ask "Can I help you?"

"No, I'm just admiring the view." You glance at the window and find nothing but the storefront across the way. Again your eyes are on him.

"What view?"

He leans forward and rests his elbow on the table and his cheek on his hand. "You."

You snort and sip your drink again. You look out the window again just in time to see two men walk by and head for the door of the cafe. The view of the storefront pleases you, especially the shade created from the sun. You hum as the bell above the door chimes, signalling customers. "Todomatsu!" They're yelling and you aren't sure why because the only people here are you, the person across from you, and the employees.

Seconds later you're being pushed farther into the booth by someone with an identical face to the man across from you, who is also being pushed to the wall by a man with his same face. "Hey, Totty. Who is your friend?" The one next to you tosses his arm around your shoulder and pulls you to his side. You push away and continue sipping your drink.

"Ichimatsu, Osomatsu, what are you doing here?" You're starting to get irritated by the noise so you push the missing earbud back in your ear and crank up the volume, not really caring if they can hear it or not. The straw of your drink finds its way into your mouth again and you pull your phone out of your pocket. You flip through your apps lazily and decide that you really want to take a picture of the store front across the street. You camera opens quickly and you're searching for the right angle the take the shot. Your hands are in front of your face and rotating only a few centimeters.

Your angle is found when you tilt your phone slightly toward the sky to capture more light. You grin around your straw and ignore the fact that you're lying on the table. You sit up straight after a couple pictures and flip through them to decide which you like best.

You tense after a second of looking at your phone, the sensation of eyes on you being extremely distracting. You look up after pausing your music and pulling the earbuds out of your ears once again. "Can I help you three?"

Six brown eyes blink at you before four of them flash to the own originally sitting with you. You take this chance to really look at him, he's wearing a pink hoodie with a weird green bush thing on his chest. A tan hoodie sits on his head, probably hiding nappy hair he was too lazy to do earlier. You frown when he takes too long to respond. Sighing, you turn to the one next to you. "Can I get out please?"

He hesitates for a minute before hurriedly falling out of the booth and scrambling to stand up. You slide out, taking your drink with you you thank him and leave the cafe.