Part 10 Viber

Previously______

They arrived in Singapore @ 2 in the afternoon. Vhong headed them to their house where K was currently staying with Christian and her private nurse.

Anne was amazed by the interior of the house. It was painted with silver white and a little shade of black, a modern baroque design house which Karylle bought from her Singaporean Architect friend.

Check ko muna siya. Vhong excused herself and went to K's room.

Karylle on the other side was about to stand to refill her tumbler when he heard a knock on her door followed by a creaking as it opened.

As she expected it was Vhong . He abruptly hugged her.

Namiss kita, kamusta ka na? Vhong asked.

Parang hindi naman tau nagfacetime kagabi .Karylle said.

Haha iba pa rin yung personal noh, Ah K may mga kasama pala ako. Vhong retorted.

Si sino team Vice? Tho she was taken by surprised at Vhong she still manage to joke.

Sira Namimiss mo na siya noh, Vhong said.

She nodded and forced a smile in response.

Tara na sa sala hinihintay ka ng mga bisita mo. Vhong smiled and guided K to the living room.

..........................................

On the other end Vice was currently sitting on his gazebo garden.

Nasan ba kase si K baka naman kase iniisip pa rin niyang nagtatampo pa rin ako sa kanya sa hindi niya pagsipot sa dapat na dinner namin tss, but that was 2 months ago, gosh nagpapamiss ba siya well super effective I super miss her. Ni hindi na ako makaconcentrate sa rehearsals ko kakaisip sa kanya. Vice thought to himself.