Chapter 1:Birth

My birth mother was only 14 when my birth dad came around. She was 15 when she gave birth to me. My birth mom didn't want me, she wanted an abortion. But there are loving people who cared like my grandma and grandpa. They fought for me and won custody of me. They adopted me to be their own. Without them I wouldn't have been here. But I think to myself now do I really wanna be here? My birth mom wasn't a good birth mom she always had me out the house showing me off to her friend out in the rain when I was supposed to be in bed. But my birth dad was worse to not even to stay for my birth that tells you what kind father he is and will be. When I started coming home with my grandma there was so many people around. They treated me like I was supposed to be. They were told in court my birth mom wasn't supposed to see me, but she still came around she was my grandma and grandpas child of course. Later then I began to learn that my grandma and grandpas children where to be my brothers and sister. I asked how and they said its to complicated for now. It's funny cuz I didn't even know what complicated meant until that moment.
(Next Chapters My Grandma And Grandpa Is My Mom And Dad)