Chapter 2:Growing

As I was growing up I started to notice a lot of people coming by the house. I was little I didn't understand much. I live on 103rd by the Esther's and Van E Blanton Elementary. At age 4 I moved to 160th by Fulford Elementary. I don't remember Van E Blanton much all I know is that my birth mom was around a lot. But Fulford I remember a lot. When I first started kindergarten I didn't want to stay there alone. My mom and me would walk to the school but I when it was time for her to go I would cry so much. My brother would talked me too and I'd still cry for him not to leave me. There was one lady their a teacher who always comforted me all the time. Her name was Mrs.Urbanik she was like a mother to me when my mom wasn't there. She was good friends with a teacher next door Mrs.Alexander. They'd even switch classes sometimes I'd hate it when that happened. Then I went into 1st grade. I Remember when I lived on 103rd my birth mom once asked me to move away with her I was young I didn't understand. I went with her what I didn't notice at the time was that her brother called the cops on her right before we left because she took his ring. As we walked away from the house the sirens got closer and closer my mothers face full of worry telling me to walk faster but the cops were already there.