War

War. War never changes. Through the course of history, conflict between civilizations and people, almost always ended with destruction. For time there was peace, before they came. Humanity expanded across the know galaxy, exploring worlds farther then ever imagined. Star ships, space stations, and satellites, all created to aid humanity. Then the UWSC or the United Worlds Space Command. In effort to keep this sacred peace. 

But War always returns. The outer colonies turned there defenses to our ships, they wanted more. But they thought we could give them everything, when in reality we had nothing. They thought they weren't properly defending them, we lowered patrols and lowered ammo restocks. They didn't know what was coming. The UWSC had been fighting one war, now another began. Far from the edge of our colonies, something was brewing, and we found out. 

The Penguins. They had waited, hundreds of thousands of years in the shadows. Watching. Waiting. Not only did we begin to fight them but the confederation and the rest of humanity demanded answers. Yet, we didn't tell them. Why? Because of panic. The rippling affect would of cause more damage then we could afford. Maybe we should of told them. Maybe it was the right thing to do. But that's when they arrived. Traxu, it went dark for a whole month before anyone comprehended what had happened. When the scouting ships arrived, it was nothing but ice. A cold lifeless sheet. They did not burn our words, rather change the climate.  There weapons fired super cooled liquids or shards of Ice. There Ships more advanced, the weapons more accurate, soldiers more disciplined. 

That's when the doctor did something no else could of done. He took kids, created them into soldiers, trained them for years, for what he claimed was "necessary" for the survival of the human race. It may not have been right taking the children, but they saved us more then a handful of times. Eventually we took back some colonies, with them at the front lines. Warriors, made from light, to fight the dark. They had armor almost indestructible and shields that could withstand thousands of bullets. They were almost invincible. 

Fast forward to the present day, we have the upper hand, a previous race that was allied with the Penguins, the Jordani, allied with us, and we have one of the largest star ships ever built. And me, I am a gen-5 Warrior, Vince-555. Leader of all Warriors aboard Pride of Liberty. But recently many colonies have gone dark, just like Traxu, but it wasn't the penguins. With the Penguins shivering in there own cold, factions have risen, attempting to destroy their empire, ruled by the Emperor of the Penguins. They are scavenging for what they can find, what little that is left. Its impossible that the Penguins could of done anything this big. Humanity has found its place in the galaxy as force not to be reckoned with once more. Now we build ships for peace talks, but something is breaking that peace. The puzzle piece that wont fit, the ruler without anyone that follows. I will find who or what is doing this, and I will end it.

These are our worlds, and I was made to protect them, and I plan on doing just that.

"All Fireteams, prepare for combat, we are going to make a hot drop behind the enemies lines. Nothing ventured nothing gained."

"All hands, Slip-Speed exit over planet Jordani, Insertion Pods ready for launch, sub vessel bay initiated. Good luck to all personal."