Chapter 1: Frozen Over

The fierce sound of a dragon's roar could be heard off in the distance. Hundreds... No, thousands of dragons could be seen and heard flying all over the Kingdom of Fiore. Magnolia was in ruins as fires continued to blaze and the screams of people could be heard. Sitting at the top of a hill, sat the destroyed Fairy Tail. The bodies of the guild members were scattered across the entire city.

They tried to stop the dragons... All of them... But there was just too many to handle. Every single guild in Fiore had been wiped out and every living person was now dead... Except for the one who calls himself... The Dragon Tamer...

A male with dark hair was the only one still standing. All of his guild mates were dead... He couldn't protect them. Even that pink haired idiot had died on him and there was nothing he could do to prevent it. He weakly got onto his feet and smiled weakly.

"E-Everyone... I-I'm so sorry..." He shed a tear and before it hit the ground, it froze into ice. It shattered on the ground and he looked up, getting into a stance as Magic Energy surrounded him. His last resort to save this world he's grown to love from the hell he's dreaded...

Ice Shell!!!

"Gray no!!!" A girl sat up, screaming loudly in fear. She gasped for air and felt tears streaming down her face. She wiped her eyes and felt something lick her cheek. She looked over at the wolf that whimpered and nudged her.

"What is wrong, Lady Namine?" The wolf tilted her head and the white haired girl, Namine, shook her head.

"Just had a vision... That's all." She looked down and sighed, gripping her dark green skirt. "A-Ami, I need you to tell me who Gray Fullbuster is. Stop telling me you don't know because I know you do!"

The wolf, Ami, shook her head. "Lady Namine, I have told you I cannot. For I have sworn to never reaveal my old master's name."

Namine gripped the handel of the sword beside her and clenched her teeth. She was sick of Ami hiding things from her. Ever since she was a child, Ami has't told her anything.

"Did you have another vision?" Ami asked, rubbing against the girl's cheek. "I figured it had something to do with Dairy Tale."

"Ami, its Fairy Tail." Namine corrected, rolling her eyes as she stood up. "Ami, I can't sit here and do nothing. If these visions I'm seeing are true, then I have to save Fairy Tail."

"Are you insane?!" Ami growled as Namine started to walk away. "There's nothing there that you can do! Why do you worry so much anyways?!"

Namine stopped at the edge of the cliff and looked out. The raging blizzard kept its pace as she stood on the mountain peak of her home.

"I care because Gray is there and he's all I have left. I have to protect him!"