• Imagine Loki's Reaction to Your Newborn •

(I'll add a picture later)

Because, I love you guys... 

~~~

It had never been your fault for getting pregnant. Maybe it was, but that wasn't the point. Loki and you were close - just a little too close to be called a couple. The two of you never married, yet you were pregnant with his child. You didn't mind, you loved him and he loved you. So, it had never been a big deal. But now, it felt huge

Your breathing was uneven. Muscles in your body kept tightening and untightening. All you could do was scream. 

Labor was horrible. 

You never knew how it felt until it actually happened. You were told you would live through it, but you doubted that. It hurt

Sweat beaded down your face and Loki whipped it away. "Y/n, it's fine. Your going to get through this," he coaxed. 

You shook your head and shrieked, "Loki! I... i... it... it. HURTS!" 

Loki winced at the last word, due too it's volume and pitch. He then brushed the pieces of hair that were falling into your face out of the way.

 "It's time," the mid-wife said.

  You shook your head again. "No... no... no... NO!" 

"Shhhh." Loki was trying to coax but it wasn't working. "Y/n, please." You shook your head. "Please," he begged. 

Finally, you huffed out, "Okay."

The whole process was a blur and you couldn't focus on anything, but your breathing. It was raggedy at some points, but you kept listening to just that. It felt like forever.

"Done," the mid-wife said. 

You tried to sit up, but it hurt. All you could do was feel pain. Quickly, you laid back down. Tears filled your eyes - you weren't ready to be a mother. "Loki!" You cried. 

He walked over with a smile on his face and tears were filling his eyes. "It's a boy," he said with great joy. You smile, Loki was truly happy. You hadn't seen him smile like that in weeks and it gladdened you.

 "Can I see?" You asked. He put the baby in your out stretched arms.

The boy child was pretty. He had the jet black hair his father had and the e/c eyes that you owned. You stared in awe. The smile that was already on your face grew. Maybe you were ready to be a mother. You look up to Loki to tell him how happy you are to find him crying.

 "What's wrong?" You asked. 

He bends on and kissed you on the forehead. "I'm not sad, I'm happy!" He tells you. 

"What do you want to call him?" You asked Loki expecting him to pick out the name. 

"I thought you would pick the name." Loki said, rubbing the tears out of his eyes. 

"No, I want YOU" - you point at him - "to pick the name." 

Loki huffs and finally says, "His name is..."

~~~

Do you guys like it better in this format? Is it easier to read?

Also, this is what I'll probably do to the other Imagines! I could add on to them as well! New story part and if you want, I can take request... If your heart desires this, tell me! 

Peace!