Chapter 1(i must be living in a fairytale)

Dear diary,I met jace and Alec

I'm admiring nature as my dad came to a stop near a street to ask for further directions to our new house. Yeap! I didn't have an opinion on it and I'm trying to bottle up all my feelings till I'm in my new bedroom. I  can't help but miss my best friends. Tess and Alexis. Those two were the craziest friends ever.
"We are almost there"my dad says. I try my best not to roll my eyes at him. Like we care.
"Honey, why are you so quiet "my mom asks. "Nothing ,mom"I respond. Not like you can do anything about it.
I stared at my two troublesome sisters who were still asleep. Drool coming from my youngest sister's mouth. I watch interestedly as the saliva made it way slowly and gracefully out of  Her mouth .
I was that bored. My phone's battery had died an hour ago from chatting with Eric.that guy was so funny . I'm even smiling remembering our conversation.
Flashback
"Hey" - Eric

"Hey"-  val
"I'm bored"-Eric

"Ouch!so you are only chatting with me because u're bored"

"Yeap"

"I miss u"-Eric.

Okay. Is it normal for your heart to stop beating when your crush
Says he misses you?.

" val"-Eric
  "Are u there"-Eric
"VAL?"

YEsssss"-val

"What happened"-eric
Is it evil of me to what to get a reaction out of Eric by trying to make him jealous? Nope its normal I mean I've got to have fun.

"I met this boy and he is soo cute. His name is felix and there is no one who can beat his hotness. He has about millions of girls chasing him but he has got his eyes on me alone" I send.

"I was expecting that I mean u  are  hot" he sends back.

I sink into my seat and huff in disappointment. He really sees me only as a sister,which is kind of annoying. A mischievous smirk formed on my lips at my made up character.felix is really gonna suffer. Muah ha ha.
"DO YOU LIKE HIM ALREADY!"-ERIC
"just a bit"-val
"U CAN'T AND SHOULDN'T! HE WILL BREAK UR HEART!"
I was a little bit stunned at his rudeness. I mean he hasn't even met him yet-not like he would ever meet him. If not in my imagination. Eric was always polite i couldn't help but have a little hope.
The vibration of my phone brought me back to earth.
"whoops!that was jenny"
my smile vanished along with the hope I had built. Thanks a lot ,jenny.
Jenny was Eric's twin. Omg those two were hilarious. Once jenny had pulled Eric's trouser down because he had told me about her crush.and it had been in front of the whole school. It would've been an interesting show for the girls if only he hadn't been wearing his favourite barbie boxer shorts. Hey! He didn't know that was gonna happen. But it was all the more fun to see my favourite cartoon character on my birthday.
"Ttyl my phone is critically low"I send.
"Bye! Love ya!"he sends

"Love you to!!!"

I sighed. If only he meant it. But I tried not to let it bother me ,my dad said I shouldn't date until I completed high school. I mean what's the fun in that! Huh!
Present
The sound of my dad's horn peeping brought me back from my daydream and I...gasped
The neighborhood was so beautiful. There were different kinds of flowers every where. Red roses,white roses, sunflowers and so many different kinds of plants and flowers. The place my dad had entered was a mansion. We are gonna live in a mansion?
The road was clean and nicely constructed.A man came out of the house and opened the gate for my dad to park his car
I got down from The car and rushed upstairs to go and get the best room.

                      *****
I'm lying on my bed,thinking about Alexis and Tess. Not in that way. I looked outside my window only to see two people standing right outside the house in front of our house. There was a very cute little girl standing with a boy around my age. The guy was very handsome. He had blonde hair and shocking blue eyes. He was tall and very muscular. He looked like jace who had stepped out of the mortal instruments. Jace!(who has read city of bones,the mortal instruments .Oh God! You really need to read it).I watched as the boy knelt in front of his sis, I presume,and whispered something into her ear,she giggled and hit him.
Just then a girl walked to them. She was wearing a dress that was too tight to even fit my younger sis,Dora. The girl kissed the blonde boy on his cheek and practically pulled the small girl's cheeks out.
She mumbled something to the girl and she fled to the house. Jace looked at the slut with contempt and she winked at him and walked away. I stared in awe at jace for a long time and suddenly ,he also looked up towards my window. I quickly closed my curtains and went to sleep on my bed.
Eric
    I didn't know whether I should text him or not. I decided to take a walk and later unpack my things. I walked down two pair of different stairs before shouting to my parents that I was going for a walk.
I greeted the security \officer and walked out of the house. As I walked further up to the left, a big school appeared in front of me.After admiring its beauty I walked further up the street.
I wasn't looking at where I was going and bumped into someone. Oh no! I don't need drama in my life now. I looked up to face a very handsome guy. He had short black hair which was in a spike. He was just the opposite of the blonde boy I had met. Oh God I must have saved a country in my past life or something."I'm sorry"I said,sincerely. "I'm not sorry"the hot guy said and I blinked. What?
"You're hot"the guy said with emphasis on the hot. I glared at him and side stepped him to get away from him but he caught hold of my wrist. I squirmed under his intense gaze.
"Leave her alone ,Bright"a voice said behind me. I turned only to see jace .up close he was even more handsome than I thought.
"And if I don't"bright smirked .jace wasn't even listening to him, he was staring at me. I blushed a deep red and turned to face bright again."please, I'm new here so leave me alone"I said politely. His eyes softened and he let go of me. "We shall meet again"he shot me a charming smile and walked away. I blinked."don't let it get to you,he is a manslut"jace said.
"I'm felix by the way and be careful of the boys.they'd go for any girl that is hot"felix said and walked away but I stood my ground. Is it a coincidence that the guy I had made up was real. I mean there are many boys out there called Felix.

I was sitting in the living room enjoying the breeze when someone knocked on the door. I felt too lazy to stand up.I screamed to my  sis, Dora to go and get it . she walked to the door lazily and she squealed. I immediately rushed there only to see her playing with felix's sis.the boy in particular was staring fondly  at both of them.
Felix"I said, surprised. What was he doing here?.
"Hey"he smiled and he looked breathtakingly handsome.
"You should smile a lot you know"I said ,allowing him to enter the house. Jane,my second sis  came stumbling down the stairs in a short jean and club top. I always knew my sister was gorgeous so I was expecting felix to admire her and I think my sister was also expecting that but when I looked back at him, he was still staring at me. I blushed a deep red."you have bad manners"he said amused.
Jane huffed in disappointment and walked to the kitchen.
"So what brings you here"I asked. My parents had gone out for God-knows-what.
"Karen wanted to hang out  with your sis and I was bored so yeah"he replied, making himself comfortable."are you hungry or ..."I asked. "Nope"he said and closed his eyes. Today was my first day and already I had gotten a friend. I hoped my life will continuously be blessed.
                 And I probably should stop staring at him like the freak I am.

Hey! This is kind of my first book so yeah.....
Well my English isn't perfect so pardon me for any mistakes. I promise that it will get better as the story continues .thanks. chaw!(bows respectively)