Chapter 14

Jeff P.O.V

"Ben!!!  Ben!!! Get you ass in here!!" I yelled as I ran through the halls heading to my room.

As soon as I stepped in my room Ben started crawling out of my TV screen due to its internet connection via Xbox 360

"What do you need asshole?" He said clearly aggravated.

"I need help writing a letter that I can leave for Ann when she wakes up"

"FUCK THAT! LAST TIME I TALKED BOUT HER YOU TRIED TO FUCKIN KILL ME!"

"Well don't be calling my babygirl  names and I wouldn't try to dumbass!"

"You know that I don't like her. She thinks she lives here and can just walk in when she feels like or or disrespect all of out shit."

"She does live here fuck face! And you've known that since the first day! You know what...just fucking leave me alone... I'll have someone else help me!"

"Bye bitch!" Ben called as he hopped back into the TV screen.

Why the fuck does he hate her so much? All she did was make this place not a living hell anymore. She has added so much heart into this place that everyone actually hangs out outside of their room and doesn't act like fuckin crabs.

"Hum? How should I start this? ...Ann my dearest?... No to up tight. ...To my beautiful girlfriend?... No don't sound like something I'd actually say.  ...My dear Ann?... Perfect." I said after a few scribbles, I wrote this in the best hand writing I could manage.

*15 min later*

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I said banging my head off the wall.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck"

"Jeffrey? Why are you hitting you head off the wall?" Slenderman said in my head.

"Because I'm stuck on something I'm working on for Ann."

"What might that be if you do not mind me knowing?"

"A letter that I can leave for her when she wakes up."

"Give me a moment and I will be right up."

"Ok." I said in my mind as I went to sit on my bed and read a little bit of the small amount of the letter I have so far written.

*Reads*
                   My dearest Ann,
Iv been missing you so much now that I can't hold you in my arms every night. I miss the way you would sing while doing you hair or taking a shower. I wish you was back here with me. Baby I'm so sorry for what I did to put you in this position. I really did not mean for it to happen. I wish I could go back and undo what has happened. God do I wish I could have you back and hold you as tightly as I can...

*the writing stops*

As I was reading this I didn't know Slender was standing there watching me.

"I am surprised Jeffrey. You actually owned up to your actions and in that letter stated that you truly do love her. I can tell just by the way your eyes tend to be shiner then normal."