Sweet Tea [1]

"Hello! Earth to Matti!!" Brooklyn exclaims waving her hand in front of my face. "Yes!" I snap out of my daydream. "We gotta going!" She exclaims handing me my backpack. "I don't feel like going to school today." I whine. "To bad! Mrs. Caliber's gonna kill us if we're late again!" She says pulling me off the bed. We speed walk to our school, LakeWood University. We're college students there. This is our first week, and already there's so much stress! We get through our classes and finally it was the end of the day. At 3:30 pm me and Matti went to the café. We walk into the café and he dark brown hair blows in my face. I pull my hair out of my face and I see a cute boy. We sit at our table and the waitress asks what we want to drink "sweet tea please." I say. Sweet tea is my favorite! "I'll have a water." Brooklyn answers. The boys waiter arrives and asks him.
"I'll have a sweet tea please." He says. His voice is smooth and raspy. "I think I'm in love." I say to Brooklyn. "With who?" She asks raising an eyebrow. "Him." I answer pointing at the boy. "Really! He's captain of Lakewood's football team!" She squeals. "Wow. Now I know I don't have a chance." I answer. "Your sweet tea mam." Our waitress says placing my tea in front of me. "And a water." She places Brooke's water down too. "So any guys you have your eye on?" I ask Brooke. "Well.. Hunter kinda." She answers. "Ooh." I answer giggling slightly. "A hot coco." The waitress says placing a hot chocolate in front of me. "I didn't order coco?" I question. "You have an admirer." She smiles towards the "sweet tea" boy.