Chapter Seven: Murderous

(Salena's point of view)

"Harry what if Eleanor isn't ok with the baby?" I asked and felt his arms tense just a bit around me.

"After time I think she'll understand. Stop stressing love it isn't good for the baby," I felt his lips on my head.

"Sorry to interrupt what is going on out her, but Gabby came home saw us left and Niall chased after her," Louis said standing in the doorway.

"Shit! Are you serious," I got up. "Where are they?" I walked to Louis putting on my flip flops.

He blocked the door, "I think you should let them talk it out."

"I agree with Louis babe," Harry said from behind me. When the hell did he get there?

"Fine, but if they kill each other you two are cleaning up the mess," I went and sat back down as they laughed.

"Let them, it may release some of their frustration," Louis joked as they joined me on the outside couch.

(Niall's point of view)

"Because I still love you," she whispered. "I wish I didn't."

My heart mended, broke and fell all over again. She wishes she didn't love me? There was a knot in my stomach and a lump in my throat.

"You wish you didn't," my voice shook as I spoke.

She shook her head, "It hurts too much."

"Ga-Gabby please look at me," I begged. She looked up and I saw the tears falling carelessly down her cheeks. "I love you-" she looked down again and moved out of my grasp.

"N-," she chocked back sob, "I have a boyfriend."

Right. "I know," I whispered and sat down right where I was on the cement. I rest my head on my arms. Why can't I just be happy? I don't care how selfish that sounds. I deserve my fucking princess. Don't I?

"Niall," I felt her hand on my shoulder as she sat down next to me. "I'm so sorry, I-"

"It isn't your fault. We agreed we would start over when I got back," I took in a deep breath. "You just happen to have a boyfriend now," who isn't me I added in my head.

"This isn't how it was supposed to happen," I looked at her and I saw her lip quiver.

"But it is happening, so," I got up and reached my hand out to her. "Hey there you look upset. My names Niall, want to be friends?"

She gave me a small smile and laugh she took my hand, "Being my friend isn't going to be easy, but my name is Gabby."

"It's nice to meet you," I smiled and shook her hand.

"Same," she laughed. "Soo, I have these friends I think you might like."

"Oh really, your friends?" I asked.

"Yeah they're inside, would you like to come in?" She smirked.

"Wouldn't mind if I do," I walked passed her to the door.

"Hey!" She yelled as she laughed.

(Josh's point of view)

Gabby left her phone in my car, so like the good boyfriend I am I drove back to give it back to her. I got out of my car and started walking towards her condo when I saw them. Niall had his hands on her arms and they were talking quietly. I could tell Gabby was crying. Should I intervene? I saw Niall sit down, his shoulders shaking slightly. He was crying. Hard. He still loved her. She joined him.

I stayed where I was and just watched them. I sound like a stalker, but I couldn't help but realize the way Gabby acted around him. She still loved him. I knew that. It was clear now however, that she loved him more than she loved me, more than she would ever love anyone else. I knew she would never admit it, not even to herself. I saw them laughing as they walked back inside. I sat where I was deep in thought. God help me.

(Gabby's point of view)

I followed Niall inside, but no one was in the living room. I gave Niall a look saying I didn't know where they were.

"They're probably out back," Niall said walking to the kitchen. "That's where Haz and Len were earlier."

We walked out back to find the three laughing like hyenas about god knows what. They all looked at us when we walked out.

"Hey guys," I said sitting down next to Salena. Niall sat down next to Louis who was across from us.

"Hey Gab," Salena wrapped an arm around me to give me a quick hug.

"We were just talking about who is going to take care of Salena when she gets really fat," Louis said causing Niall to immediately chuckle.

"Harry obviously. I know I'm not going to be able to put up with her," I laughed as she glared at me.

"Wait!" Niall yelled liked he just found buried treasure. We all stared at him. "So, you haven't, you know since you got pregnant?"

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled. Louis stared at Niall chuckling. Harry's face was red and Salena just sat there with her mouth slightly open.

"I've been back for a day Niall!" She finally got out.

"I meant while we were gone, but if Harry managed to get some last night," he smirked.

Louis hadn't stopped laughing, Harry actually looked uncomfortable, and I just wanted this conversation to be over.

"How do you think I knew the baby was Louis?" She asked shaking her head.

"Oh," Niall said red faced.

The doorbell rang and we all look at eachother. "I'll get it," I said and walked inside and opened the door to come face to face with Josh.

"Can we talk?" He asked quickly.

"Of course," I walked out and shut the door behind me.

"You forgot your phone in my car," he handed it to me awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You could have brought it back tomorrow," I smiled.

"Gabby, I-I love you, and I know you love me too, but we need to break up," He gripped my hands as he said the words and looked into my eyes.

"Wh-wh-what?!" I felt the tears burning my eyes.

"I want the best for you and I can see that you don't love me the way you love him. I want you to be with him even if it hurts me because it is nothing compared to how it is killing him. God will help me find my destiny, but you have already been blessed with yours. Don't throw it away," he had tears on his face as he kissed my forehead.

"J-Josh," I whimpered.

"Goodluck Gabby," he let go of my hands and walked down the parkimg lot.

I willied my feet to move, but they wouldn't. "Josh," I whispered. I leaned against the wall and slid down it.

"Ga-" I heard Salena shuffle next to me. "Gab, what happened?"

"Josh. Broke. Up with. Me," I choked out between sobs.

"He came to give me my phone and said he wanted me to be with Niall," I rushed out and handed Salena my phone before I threw it at a wall.

"Gabs I'm so sorry-is this chocolate?" I looked at what she was talking about. Taped to my phone was a small square of chocolate. A small smile passed my lips before I cried harder.

________________________________

Alright lovelies, I know :'(

I was really tired when I wrote this btw so please ignore the errors..

Well only 3 or less chaps to go.

If it's short I'm sorry.

Comment, vote, follow

-lena