~prologue~

"Alright (y/n)!" The man in the bow tie beamed at me as he spoke. "Where do you want to go today?" I tapped my chin. "Anywhere would be amazing..." He grinned and nodded. "Random it is then!" He ran around the console of the TARDIS pushing buttons, pulling levers, spinning random spinning things. I watched him with intrigued eyes. "Doctor..." He stopped and walked over. "Yes?" He smiled as I began to say something. "I lo-" the TARDIS began to flash bright red lights as a we started to crash. "DOCTOR!" During the fall tawords the earth's hard ground, I was flung to the tardis doors, which had opened because of random things.
"(Y/N)!!!" The last thing I heard was his scream as I fell out the doors and started falling towards the surface

I shoot up from a bed. Beads of sweat rolling down my forehead as I panted. I glaced around. I found myself sitting in a bedroom. My bedroom... "another nightmare..." I sigh and get up from my bed. This had been the fifth time this week I had a dream involving the Doctor. I barely knew who he was. Or if he was even a real person. I sighed a bit and grabbed my jacket from the edge of my bed and walked outside and sat down in my yard. I looked up to the skies and stared at them desperately wishing my bow tie and fez loving Doctor would show up... but I knew he wouldn't. He wasn't real... as I sat there I felt another hand land on my own and I jumped slightly and turned to see a man sitting next to me looking up at the sky with me. "Who are you?" The man turned to me and gave me a gentle smile. "Your lovely prince charming. Bow tie and all..." I gasped as he beamed at me. "I haven't left you (y/n)..." He pulled me into a hug and I immediately hugged him back. He was real....