Norelle, I'm Madly in Love Blondie.

Video on top is more of Drew/Kylie, and how supportive he is to her - but isn't correspondent to the story - as they're not together in show.

He felt her bury her head against his neck, her breath tickling him. "Are I hurting you?" She whispered. "No of course you aren't." He rubbed up her back and back down. He pressed his mouth to her neck, and kissed deeply. "I could have lost you Drew." She said, the realization of it being someone so close to them. Who witnessed their wedding, their vows, their love grow and she had the decency to steal and then try to take him away. "But you didn't." He spoke. 

Norelle stormed over, "How could you?" she growled. Kylie jumped hitting him in the shoulder, making him hiss and Kylie freaked, "are you okay?" He nodded his arm dropped from him. Kylie turned to her mother, "Stop this. This is not the time. I married Drew four months ago.  I am sorry I never told you!" She glared. "He's been shot, one of my good friends shot him. I... almost lost him." She put her arm gently on his arm, rubbing where she hurt. "I just don't get it." She spoke agitated at her daughter. "Look, Norelle, we were fun and it had to end. I am madly, madly in love with your daughter." Stated Drew, his hand and arm slipped around her waist. He stood up with difficulty. "Look, we can talk later. Right now, we just need some time... to process that someone we had very close with us at our wedding shot me point-blank in the back." Kylie chewed on her lip. She was a mess again and buried her head into his chest. He knew she was crying again. Norelle nodded as Emma rushed over, "Kylie okay?" She just saw her wrap her arms around Drew's lower waist. Drew moved his other hand to fiddle with the sling managing to take it off painfully but wrapped both arms around her. Closing his eyes at the pain. But he had to hold her close, at least for a few minutes. 

Kylie pulled back and glared at him, immediately going to fix the sling. "Don't do that, you unsettle your shoulder wound. It needs to heal." she chastised him. Her eyes red. "You need the comfort." He debated. "One arm is fine. I don't need you back in there, as a patient. Okay?" He nodded, relenting and she turned to Emma. "This is Drew, my husband. Norelle, here is mad because they slept together just over a year ago." she huffed. "Drew was shot, twice by one shooter and third time by Margaret, a friend, close friend of mine. Bridesmaid and everything." She breathed in. "I need to get back to work. You, go home, tramadol and sleep." He sighed, "I'm not tired, I'm worried. About you." Kylie gave him a stern look. "You are tired, call a cab and go home." She ordered. He keened and nodded, "Fine, you win." He closed his eyes, she was right he was tired. She leant up, and he leant down and they kissed deeply. His spare hand stroked her face. "I love you," he spoke and went off to the cab that had arrived hoping it was available it was. He looked back at Kylie who looked at him, she felt scared leaving him on his own.

Drew disappeared in the cab to their home, apartment. He got inside and laid down on his spot on the couch and went to grab the tramadol when he hit by a memory of the shooting. Frozen in place, his breathing picked up. Mouth ran dry, he saw the face of the shooter as she entered. Barely, but he could now place the face. It was not Margaret and Kylie was working with her right now. 

He was panicking, his hands on the bottle shaking, sweating and he couldn't breathe properly. He needed to calm down, it was not Margaret. It was Victoria. Why would she want him dead? Drew couldn't think he couldn't breath, Kylie had texted him saying her mother had accepted their marriage. He replied, "I... Ok..." 

Kylie was confused, and looked at her mother. "That was a weird reply." Norelle looked up, "Why?" she showed him the text. "Ring him?" Kylie nodded and rang his phone. Drew looked at it, shaking in his hands he was able to answer. No words came out just heavy breathing, "Drew? What's wrong? Are you in pain?" She said frantically, "Breathe in and out!" 

Norelle was shocked. Kylie ordered a cab for him, "A cab is on their way to you, can you get outside to come here?" Drew breathed. "Yes. Cops. Cops have to be too, it wasn't her." He panted. "I can't get out of this flashback." He huffed getting to the door. "Mum ring that number and have DI Foster come here now. Drew's having a PTSD flashback and has remembered something about the shooter." Norelle nodded, and did as she was told. 

Drew made it to the cab, "Drew McCaskill? To Shortland Street hospital?" he asked. Drew nodded. "Y... Yes." He mumbled. "Are you alright?" He asked. "PTSD." He spoke. The driver nodded and drove him to the hospital. Kylie greeted the driver and paid the fare and helped Drew out and immediately held him to her. "Victoria. It was Victoria. She was blond haired, in a dress. Margaret don't wear dresses." He panted. "You're right, she wasn't in a dress but Tor was... Oh my god." 

Drew gave the recalling to the cops and they said they needed to go through security footage of after the shooting to see if Victoria was wearing that. Drew was taken into ED to get his PTSD panic attack under control but Tor was in there and it set him completely into a panic that he ran. Banging into cops and falling on his leg and crying out in pain. "Shes in there." He panted. Kylie ran to him and held him, Rubbing up and down his torso calmly. She got him up and took him to sit down in the cafeteria. She had gotten some tramadol administered for him. "Here, take it. You are in a lot of pain." He took the medication as Tor came through. Kylie glared, and sighed. DI Foster came in, "We have just recieved the tapes and have withdrawn Margaret's warrant for arrest while we go over this new evidence, if the person you think shot you is wearing what you remember, we will definitely be following up with an arrest, do take more care of yourself and maybe seek someone to talk about your PTSD flashbacks, I know it may sound silly but it can help." 

Kylie took his hand and he nodded and felt sick, knowing Tor will be roaming for just a little longer. He needed to get ahold of himself back to his normal cheeky self. Chris was playing mighty with his clinic saying things that his patients don't want him now, but not once is Chris letting him rebuild his reputation. 

NEXT TIME:

NORELLE AND DREW BOND OVER KYLIE

EMMA MEETS DREW OFFICIALLY

JULIA COMES TO TOWN WITH A MAN OF DREW'S PAST (lol im gonna be funny here xD)