Her Spell!

I hope Y'all like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha age: 8

"Come on Abby! It fun wach!" I jump off the tree limb and flot up im the air. The cool Summer breese flows thrue my deep red brown hair. I wach the world fly bye as i go up and start slowly back towrds the lush ground below.

I look down to see my big sister Abby staring at me. Bye now my feeet hit the ground with a soft 'Thud'.

"Samantha don't do that or i'll tell Mummy!" She yell's at me when she reaces me from a few feet away.

"Oh Abby it's just a little fun! wach this!" I run over to a pile of leaves and throw them in the air. She waches as they spin around me. "STOP THAT YOU LITTLE WEARDO!" She yelled at me. "Just stop it!" I stare at her and when she turns and runs away I fall down and cry. The Summer breeze rushes by me as I cry and soon I feel a hand on my sholder.

"It's OK Sammy" I didn't know the voice but it was kind so I just layed in there arms and cryed. When I looked up I saw Kyle Master's from down the street. He is 8 to but Abby never lets me play with his. She had a big cruch on his a year ago but I said nothing. He told her she was a snop when she pulled my hair becuse I got a bigger peace of cake than her at his birthday party and I woulden't give her mine.

His brown hair was cut in a bowl flip shape covering his green eyes. I smiled and by this time I was fighting to stay awake. "Sleep Sammy. I'll take you home" I herd him wisper when I was about to fall in to a deep sleep.

I feel asleep with a little smile on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wached as she cryed and I had to go make sure she was OK. I saw what she could do and what her sister said and I stand by what I said about her sister being a snob. Me and Samantha are the same.

As I walked up to her I knew we where going to be friends. I wouln't let her or me be alone anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's POV: The next morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bed with a note saying:

Dear Sammy,

Meet me at the park at 1:00PM

Kyle :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the note a min. before the words clicked. Kyle and me had started to be friend before but Abby told me not to be friends with him. I wanted to be friend with him anyways. Abby never let me have any friends. They never liked Abby so I wasen't alowed to be there friend.

I looked at my alarm clock.

12:00PM

I'm going to have a friend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's POV age: 10 just before school year start's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was riding my bike down the sidewalk on my was to the park where me and Kyle made our fort in the tree top's. Only me and Kyle could get to it and no one else was alowed. After Abby found out I wasfriend with Kyle she was never very nice to me so it was me and Kyle.

I rode my bike thrue the twist and turns of the park roads. I wached the Sun sining thrue the tree leaves. It was almost time for my first year of Element's School of Magic. Me and Kyle are going to school together for our first year.

Mum and Dad are not Magic nor of Abby but I saw she sent an owl to Mr. Heartwood asking if she could come but he sent her a leter saying He's sorry but she can't she dosen't have Magic. Kyle said she had Magic but her Magic isn't stroung and Elements's would be to much and she could in danger herself and other's at the School if her Magic was to lose control and hit someone. Its better no one know's.

I got to our fort and jumped up to the bottem branch and hoped up to the top where our fort is. I looked at the lock that can only be opened my the locket that me and Kyle both allways have on. He made them a week after we became friend's. Mine had a picture of us both at our party for my birthday and so did his.

I stuck the locket in the hole and turned the lock and the door flew open showing the sunny room. I walked to my chair beside my window I like best and I sat there with my dairy and fiddled with my locket.

I looked around the fort and spoted the picture of us the day he gave me our locket.

It had been a sunny Saterday one week after we played in the park playing hide and seek tag. It was us smiling and waving at the camra with our stick wand's and me with my crown we made and him with his crown. We played ruler's of the land.

Next thing I knew I was being saken awake by Kyle telling me it's time to go home and he'll cary me. I often fell asleep there and then if I ever did he would take me home. I was asleep again before we got to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's I would love it if Ya'll comented or voted for this story I will upload again mabye 3:00PM mabye and keep uploading cappy's OK?

Enjoy!