Chapter 2 The Haircut

• Dedicated to The faimly's of the 9/11 atack 10 year's ago.

OK guy's it is only 2:29 AM on 9/11 and I uploaded at 2:00 AM today allready but im going to post this becuse I want people to enjoy this next chapter so coment vote you now the deal.

<---------------------- Vote :-D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's POV age: 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in my bed to the sound of my raideo beeping and I hit the stop butten. Then I rmebered today is my first day of Element'a School of Magic! I scrambled out of bed and I felt something wrong. My deef red hair that that fell mid back wasen't on my sholder's. I reached up and felt my hair and screamed.

Next thing I knew my Mum Dad and Abby where in my room. Abby was laughing Mum and Dad where staring and I was holding back tears. I coulden't belive she would do this. My hair was choped all over. Mum ran over and huged me and Dad asked Abby what was going on and she now looked scared.

Mum took me in the bathroom and got out my clipper's. She cut off all my long strate deep red hair and when she was done I dryed my eyes and looked in the mearer. My once deep red long hair was now short at my sholder's and was layered in long layer's. It shaped my face nicely and made my cheeks look like they had a soft blush in them.

"wow" Was all I could say. "Mom why she do this?" I asked my mom. "I don't know sweety" I huged her and hen't to my room and grabed my under things and my outfit I am whering to the school. I skiped to my bathroom that was painted with butterfly's and purple.

I dress and washed my face and brushed my teeth. As I walked in my room I see Abby siting on my bed. She see's me and looks angry or some reson then say's "Well i'm sorry for trying to give you a good hair cut for your first day of school.

She turns her nose up and walks out. I was hurt that she said that but I was used to it now. I knew I had to rush to be on time to get a train seat with Kyle so I rushed down the cream stare case and ran in to Dad. "Hi Dad!" I yell as I give him a quick hug he said a quick hi back and rushed up the stares.

I grab my tost and eat it. I look at the clock.

8:14 AM.

My Train leaves at 10:00AM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guy's this is a filler chap. but the next one will be better. It is a slow begining but it will be better when they get there OK?

Enjoy!

<--------------------------------- Just press the butten! You know you want to!