Prologue

-----Authors Note----

I'm back writing this portion that i think will be my official start....

What's really frustrating about life is that you are born being a hopeless romantic person, why? Your considered a romanticism creating romance in such a very simple manner, and I hate that thing although on the other hand that's the type of person I am living.

It's been weeks that I'm trying and making everything okay for my friends wedding. Weeks of regular meeting at school, getting my class done, calling and emailing persons that are involve with the wedding and so that's the main reason why hear I am.
Miss Dr. Sanchez is waiting for your inside please come in....

Good afternoon doc!

Miss, oh how good to see you again, magagalit na talaga ako sayo ang tigas din ng ulo mong bata ka, as far as I remember you need to visit me twice this month but look it's already the end month of March and never ones you come here. Litanya ng aking doktor

Doc sorry po alam nyo naman pong busy ako this months magtatapusan po ng klase and may inasikaso akong kasal.

Laine that's the main reason why I feel agitated about you, I've warned you not to force yourself to much you must understand your condition where making things in good terms as much as possible, but as what I can see from you right now your at your limit.

Doc, please just extend, give me a little time after the 2nd week of April right just after the wedding I'm going to take my leave, the papers you sent me about it was processed last week after the graduation of my students I was already on leave at school but still you a lot of documents are needed to be passed within this month.

Laine I've been your doctor long enough not to know how stubborn you are, I understand that you had a lot of ruins to do, okay I've just going to prescribe you another dosage of drugs to maintain your capacity and health, finish everything that you need but please as your doctor and friend, Liane I'm telling you, a full length of vacation is needed for your body to recover, your condition is not that worst but I'm not telling you that you are even better.

Thanks Charm, just this one it's the last thing, I just want Lavina to be happy during her day so I want a hands on assistance with the matter.

Okay! Okay! This appointments always ends up right here, hers the prescription, take this according to my set schedule and never miss, be here after 2 weeks your so that we an examine how was your case progress.

Thanks Doc Charm. Your the best doctor in town

Asus! Laine wagmo akong idaan sa bola mong yan at hindi nayan patok, hala larga amiga at may kasunod pang pasyente.