Ideas in the dark. (Do not read if easily offended)

WARNING: my sister and i are VERY fucked up in the mind. Do not read this if you have a problem with fluff, swearing, or smut. or any of that stuff. I apologize if any of this bothers you and ask you do not read this. I just felt the need to write down our "special" thoughts and safe it for later. (This is mostly Larry Stylinson stuff and yea, again we're fucked up people.) Also this is very late at night when we think of these. either that or we though of them while walking. Thanks -Lx -Ally

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 :45 AM July 26

Our imagination

"Ally was walking in the living room and fell through the floor just by lightly touching her toe to the floor. She stayed the night down there and the next day one direction walked into our house for NO reason... at all. But I pushed Harry and Louis down the hole in a body bag and heard Ally whisper "freak yea" (lol) and gave Ally her phone to take a picture.

Later that might I heard sobbing and asked her what was wrong. She threw her phone at me and I caught it. She told me to check the videos.

I regret it.

The most recent video was Larry Stylinson doin the nasty. I put it on a DVD and deleted it off of her phone. Then I threw her phone back at her.

{TWO WEEKS LATER}

I'm at school and it's show n' tell time. I brought the DVD and Ally.

"Ok, so this is my show n' tell and for this I had to bring my sister," I say and point to her as she rocks back and forth on the floor traumatized, "she was a witness to everything you are about to see."

Without another thought I put the DVD in the (crappy) school television and pressed play. The scenes that played on the TV had my whole class screaming and my sister and I laughing maniacally. Needless to say I was expelled and I left still laughing.

(END OF IMAGINE ONE)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) So we're sorry if this offended you, haha no we're not. We put a a warning at the top so if you didn't listen and read anyway it sucks to be you, you didn't listen and to that I laugh because you damn well knew you would be offended. If you thought this was bad then never read this again because it will get more graphic. Well, thanks for reading!

Stay in school.

Don't do drugs.

All that other shiz.

Vote for more!

-Lx -Ally