CHAPTER 7

Monique POV.

I'm at the last session of the day and the school is boring af no one wanted to be friends with me (exclude Dy) they say I'm a bad ass and they say im in a gang cause I'm a Jamaican.. Like we're do people get this shit from..

Any ways Im hungry and their food taste shitty I miss home but I no I can't go back ... The school Bel rang indicating that its time to leave this hell hole ....

As soon as I got in the car I got a tex from mom reminding me I should go to dance today..so I quickly stopped at Wendy's got two subbs and a water and headed to dance ...

AT DANCE ...

The studio was big it also had theater seats it was awesome , there where a few people there so I'm guessing I'm early so I took a seat and ate my sub . When I was done people started to file so I quickly through away my garbage a sat back down . Then a lady dressed in joggers and a t- shirt walked up to the stage and stared talk I zone out ,until I heard my name I looked up and she waved me over to come so got up and walked it the stage..." Guys this is Monique and she's new " I turned to the people and gave them a blank look . Then the lady continued my name is Anna ,and keeping with our tradition here the new people dances for us but its OK if u don't have a dance " she said politely ,she seems nice I should be nice too so I replied

" No I have a dance prepared " I said with a smile which I rarely do " OK go a head " so I went to the guy that I think is in charge of the music and gave the thumb drive to him ,and went back up on stage ..

When the first song stared I ( kotch) I felt the music and stared advancing and when I was finished the entire dance ..I was sweaty and dranded..but I smiled cause I think I did well ..

When I came of stage everyone was staring at me with wide eyes so I asked Anna how I did " how did u manage to a Jamaican dance so well all our students here tried and they all failed how?" She question ..I just smiled and replied " I'm a Jamaican" " oh that why ur dressed like that " she said " yep" I replied " you can go take a seat beside Luke" I nooded as she pointed were I was supposed site ' Luke' the name sounded farmiliar ..

I took a seat still pondering "nice bubble butt kitten " I was about it curse until I saw how it was.........

----------;-------_--------_------_------_------_--

HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER I TRIED TO MAKE IT LONG ..follow me on Instagram at Arironique plz thanks

ARIBOO