Chapter 1

So before I start I just want to say that I'm writing this as a replacement for the one with the jellyfish so it continues directly from the season 3 finale, with the exception of phoebes mom. I thought if I added this the story would be too complicated. Also the beginning seems a bit sudden, the story gets better in the other chapters.

Knock knock knock
"Come in" Rachel's voice came from inside her room with a slight quiver. Ross entered tentatively popping his head through the door. Their eyes met across the room. The tension between them built as they crashed into each other. Lips pressing against each other. "I did it, I broke up with her." Even though Ross had just broken up with a beautiful woman, one ten times more so stood in his arms.

"Ross, why have we wasted these months? I don't care anymore... I-I-I still love you."
Ross didn't feel the need to reply with words. He placed his hands on either side of her head and locked lips with her. After a minute he licked her bottom lip as if asking for permission, it was granted. Her lips parted allowing his tongue to dance forward. This was it. Ross and Rachel together again.

Ross snaked his hands down her body, caressing every inch. Her neck, her shoulder. When they reached the bottom of her back he slipped his hands beneath her thighs and lifted her up onto the bed, rolling himself on top of her. He kissed her forehead, her lips, gradually working her way down her body. For a moment they parted, just looking into each other's eyes, then started again. This time more passionately. He grabbed for her top and pulled it off and her for his. They lay facing each other on the bed in only their underwear now. "Are you sure Rachel? Do you forgive me?" Ross felt he had to respect her. "I know, I love you and that's all that matters." Ross' hands felt her bra strap and undid it.

He started kissing her lips, neck, slowly working down to her breasts. And began to nibble at the right, lightly breathing onto it, quietly whispering her name. "Ross," she lightly moaned, clearly pleased that this was finally happening again. He looked back up at her eyes a crawled back up so that their lips could meet again. They pushed together with her nibbling at his lip.

For a while they lay, Ross kissing and touching, every inch of Rachel he could, tempting her until finally he gave in to her wishes. He positioned himself between her legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck, tracing intricate patterns over his nape. He slowing began to lower himself at a steady pace. He held himself there for moment before opening up the gap between the again. He waited until Rachel wrapped her legs around his and pulled him in, locking their lips and bringing them together once again. This time, with more urgency. They fell into a rhythm. As he lowered himself she would raise her groin in perfect time. Like a dance. They knew each other well. He thrusted in and out as she let out small gasps of pleasure, not too loud but loud enough for Ross to know she was happy...

~2 hours later~

Rachel let out one last groan as Ross pulled away so they lay side by side on the bed. Both of their hands were still stroking each other. How they'd missed the feel of each other. They just seem to fit. How had they managed to keep their hands off each other for all this time. They certainly couldn't now. Rachel rolled half onto Ross nibbling his bottom lip. He smiled. This was so right.

But they were tired now. Ross held Rachel tight in his arms as she drifted to sleep and promised himself never to let her go again.
------------------------------------
A/N so in the one with the jellyfish I feel like things could've gone a completely different way so this is how I wish things happened. Btw this is my first ever fanfic .so please tell me what you think
I also own nothing all characters belong to bright Kauffman krane