[0] airplane

04.37

Zayn was visiting his brother's kindergarten, which was holding an art gallery opened for public. He paid for the entrance ticket and saw his brother sang some children song as an opening act. He was proud of his little brother, there was no doubt.

Zayn came to the backstage and tiptoed his way to a boy.

"Javed," he whispered to the boy's ear.

Javed turned his body and smiled widely when he saw his older brother. "Zayn! You came!" He cheered and opened his arms.

Zayn hugged his brother tightly and lifted him up, turned him around a couple times, making Javed let out a fit of giggles.

"Stop!" Javed said, still giggling uncontrollably.

Zayn stopped, but held Javed in his arms.

"Do you want to look around the gallery?" Javed asked, hope evident in his dark brown eyes.

"Of course, little man," Zayn grinned and set Javed down.

Javed's tiny hand pulled Zayn's and he made Zayn pushed away a few people and saying 'sorry' or 'excuse me' for multiple times.

04.57

"Ta-da!" Javed let go of Zayn's hand when he reached his own drawing. "I made this by myself a few days ago, Zayn," Javed explained.

"It's wonderful!" Zayn commented, fixing his gaze to Javed's drawing. Zayn took a squat position next to Javed and asked, "Would you like to explain the details?"

Javed nodded his head eagerly. "This is an airplane. My teacher said that boys like blue and girls like pink, so I colored it blue on the top and pink at the bottom part, because I want girls and boys to ride this plane." Zayn chuckled at that part. "It's flying reaaaaaally high in the sky," Javed finished and looked at Zayn.

"Who's driving the plane?" Zayn asked curiously.

"You," Javed grinned.

"Me?" Zayn asked, confused.

"Yes, because you're big and you like wearing black clothes like pilots and you're smart. So you're the pilot!" Javed cheered.

"Hm," Zayn hummed. "But I need a co-pilot. Do you know anyone who can be my co-pilot?" He asked Javed.

Javed's eyes widen and he smiled even wider. "Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!" He raised his hand and jumped excitedly.

Zayn laughed and rubbed Javed's head. "Okay, Co-Pilot, where will we go now?"

Javed stood in a stiff position and tried to answer flatly, "I don't know, Pilot. It's up to you."

"Let's say, we grab ice cream and head home?" Zayn offered.

Javed let go of the act and clapped his hands. "Yes! Let's get ice cream, Zayn!"

Zayn chuckled again and stood up. "Okay, let's go!" He took Javed's hand and held it tight.

"Bye, Javed!" A little girl waved her hands at Javed from afar.

Javed turned his head and waved back.

"Who was that?" Zayn asked.

"A friend and her sister," Javed let out a huff. "Her name's Bloom," he continued.

Zayn nodded his head and guided Javed towards the exit.