Chapter Twelve :)

Brianna's POV

Should I knock or nah?

Come on Brianna, you're wasting your time! Okay....one..two..thre-

"Are you going to just stand there for hours ?"

I jump startled, I turned around and saw Sebastian. Where did he come from? I stand awkwardly and wait for him to say something.

He walks towards me and stop. "Move."

I blushed, realizing that I'm blocking his way. I moved aside and he open the door.

There's something different about him, he is acting like he don't know me. He's acting like he don't care, like I don't matter anymore.

"Do you want to come in ?"

"Yes." I nodded and he let me in.

I follow him to their living room and he told me to sit on the couch. He sat on a chair and I cleared my throat. "I-uhh I came to apologize. "

I look at him and still no emotion on his face. "I-umm I'm s-sorry that-"

I bite my lip to keep me from stuttering and sounds like a laughing monkey. "I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings...I should have-"

"Stop."

"I really am sorry...I should have listened to you...please don't hate me..." I bite my lips harder to keep me from crying in front of him.

He clenched his jaw and tighten his grip on the chair. Is he really that mad? I think I should go before he started to yell at me. I stand up to leave but he stopped me.

"Don't go."

I was pushed back to the couch. Sebastian leaned down, slowly pressing his forehead on mine.

"Stop doing that. Don't tease me."

"Do what ?" I bite my lips again, confused to what he's talking about.

"Stop biting your lips." He leaned in closer, his hot breath fanning my face. His breath become heavier as he stares down at my lips.

I noticed that his eyes darkened and change into a dark red color. Before I can ask him about it he closed his eyes to calm himself. After a few seconds he opens his eyes again and it was back to his amazing grey eyes. I think I'm going crazy.

My cheeks reddened because of the position we're in. What if someone saw us!

"I don't hate you love, I will never hate you." He traces his thumb on my lips. I take his hand and kissed his palm.

"I forgive you." Sebastian smiled at me.

I smiled widely, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my hair. "I missed you so much. I can't stay mad at you for a long time."

"I missed you too."

I heard someone cough and I quickly pulled away from Sebastian. "Mom !" Sebastian frowned at his mother.

"Oh sorry did I interrupted something? Go on kids, take off your clothes. I'll be in the kitchen. Don't make too much noise, the neighbours might hear you." Rose said casually and walked away.

I looked at Sebastian and blushed. "Sorry about that, my mom is crazy."

"It's okay." I mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Would you like to stay for lunch?" Sebastian asked.

"Sure." I replied. He lead me to the kitchen and excused himself to go to his bedroom.

"That was quick." Rose said while preparing the food.

"Huh ?"

"I mean you guys only takes five minutes to do it." Rose said grinning.

"We didn't do anything! " I blushed furiously and Rose laugh at me.

"You're so dirty minded Mrs. Fernandez." I said to her shaking my head.

"No I'm not, you are the one who's dirty minded. I was talking about the 'apology moment'. What are you thinking about ?" She wiggle her eyebrows at me.

I blushed again and said nothing. "And sweetie, don't call me Mrs. Fernandez. Just call me Rose."

"Okay Mrs- I mean okay Rose." I said and she smiled.

"You know, I'm glad that we moved back here. Sebastian seems more.....alive."

"Why? Did something happen to him in Italy? " I asked concerned.

"Sort of, Italy was like a nightmare to him. He don't want to be away from you."

I wanted to ask her more questions but Sebastian was back in the room.

Lunch was ten times more entertaining with Rose. She keeps on telling us dirty jokes and teased me and Sebastian. After helping Rose clean the dishes Sebastian take me to his room.

"The Boy or Annabella? " Sebastian asked.

"The Boy." I replied. Sebastian put on the disc and we cuddle up on his king size bed.

I didn't concentrate on the screen while the movie is playing, I keep on thinking about Sebastian. I'm thinking about what Rose said to me.

"Love are you okay ?" Sebastian asked, noticing that I've zone out.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing."

"Tell me about it." He said playing with my hair. I snuggled closer into him and decided to ask him about Italy.

"Rose told me that Italy was like a nightmare to you. Did something happen to you ?" I asked.

I watch as his expression turns sour then anger and fear. He stand up and turned his back on me. "You wouldn't look at me the same way again if you know what I did in Italy."

I stay silent waiting for him to go on.

"They made me do terrible things Brianna. They made me become someone that I'm not !" He growled out.

"I keep on praying every single day hoping that this nightmare would end, wishing that I could just be here....with you." His voice cracked up and I immediately wrapped my arms around his torso. He turned around to hug me properly and I can feel wetness on my shirt.

I hugged him tighter and whispers "Shhh it's going to be okay...you're with me now." I caresses his back trying to make him feel better.

"One day I lost hope." He continued. "I became the person they wanted me to be. You will hate me-"

"No. Don't say that, I'm not going to hate you. I'm not going to judge you. You've been through alot and I understand why you did what you did."

"But the things that I've done is horrible ! They ma-"

"I don't want to know." I covered his mouth using my hand.

"Whatever happens in Italy stays in Italy. I wasn't there at the time so I don't want to know about it. Let's move on and focus on now and the future okay ?" He wanted to say something more but he just nodded his head. I let go of my hand and give him a big hug.

"Thank you."

I'm not satisfied with this chapter. I wanted to say more stuff but jkdgsvkakysfb I don't know. Something is missing.

(Picture of Sebastian on top)