the awakening

I Twitched as Darkness descended upon us, I breathed in the crisp air as my mundane senses kicked in.

My eyes seeked an explanation as my body began to feel weightless, I drove in and out of consciousness as blood claimed the white snow as hell would claim heaven. Pazzio come to me!!!Don't wait any longer come my dear I ran as a strong gale pulled my limbs behind me,jancho called for me to follow him, I ignored the pull of magic and focused my strength on reaching jancho. I felt a tug from reality as my mind flew back to the present and back again to the influenced world of torment."hey!hey?pazzio" Jancho repeated in my mind softly "come on Pazzio!!!!"                                                                                                                          "is she..?" Valek mumbled "no she can't be..."Jancho said miserably I fort the effort to fall again, as I breathed in Jancho's scent wondering who they were talking about, my leg throbbed in silence as I grimaced in pain. I peeled my eyes open and saw Jancho's sad expression."Jancho??? What's?..." I croaked, his piercing gaze swept over my body and up to my face "Pazzio...oh..thank the creator!!!! i Thought you were......" he scrunched up his face as he was speechless " dead?" I spoke for him, he met my gaze and nodded, I removed the blanket that lay upon me and hugged him he embraced me as if I would be taken away from him. " well I'm not...but I have a bad leg and feel like crap!" I pouted "will my hero heal me?" I quivered as Jancho's sour expression dissipated to a grin that made my heart flip. I floated in the air as joy replaced every emotion I had.I turned my head to face Valek who was already striding out the room. Jancho pierced his lips before asking " what happened to you??" he questioned me I thought back to what happened and found it funny. Why funny?i laughed "Pazzio what are you laughing at it's not funny!"his anger spread across his face before he smoothed it over to a gentle voice.I laughed again. "Well er... Tohon happened " I giggled not giving him too much was hilarious.  WHY? , he frowned and said "Pazzio that's not much to go upon, and it's still not funny it won't work on me" he grinned as if he were proud. I smiled but in the inside I sighed " ok well I was with Opal, Develin, valek, and Yelena when this Tohon Guy came to crash the party telling me that he would claim me like he did my sister......whatever that means I don't even have a sister so......?"  I laughed as I said each persons name as if they were tickling me.why? I questioned myself" I didn't believe him at first until he ordered his special soldiers to take out the others, when we realized that they weren't alive and that they were dead we had to retreat..."I let the fear show on my face as the joy was replaced by horror "I asked him what he wanted then he said me I panicked and rushed him in an attempt to over through him, however he stabbed his stupid blade into my thigh,   after that he uh.......kissed my four head and said he would come for me." Jancho went from confused to angry to determined and back again to confused "uh why the hell did he kiss you??? What a git" he mumbled. I remembered my dream, or should I say nightmare?  "when I was out I had a nightmare that he was tracing me and you were calling for me....until your voice pulled me back to reality" I gave him a quick smile before snuggling into his neck "Tohon has magic.......he's... uh very strong" I grabbed his hand for support as the sad fact sank into my own confused brain it seemed like my emotions were having an argument!." I hate magic..." he muted under his breath. I frowned and asked very confused with a slight annoyance." how can you love me but hate magic when I have strong magic, stronger than Yelena's???" I questioned him. He huffed but said" I don't know...you....uh came into my life as a mystery and a challenge, I knew you without magic and when you revealed it I lived with it"he shrugged and continued "I may not like magic but I won't judge people because of it." He frowned, as if he thought I was judging him. Was i? he said"Hey look at Yelena and Opal they have magic and there my friends I trust them and what they do with there magic and same goes to you my love" I frowned "Well that makes it ok then" sarcasm slipped over my tongue and smacked Jancho in the face. "Pazzio I love you what else do you want me to do?" I puzzled "Kill Tohon oh wait you can't you hate magic!" again with the sarcasm what was wrong with me? "Pazzio that's enough!" he said sternly "Yeah I thought you'd given up on me! And now you expect me to give up on myself well no!"Why can't I just shut up? He called Valek in. as Valek came striding into the room he took one look at me and asked "whats wrong?"he said to Jancho, I exploded "You know whats wrong Valek? Well I'll tell you this guy comes to tell me that I'm his and that I have a sister, then this bimbo here hates magic but loves me how does that work? Huh?" his surprised face changed to an understanding acceptance before he turned around to talk to Jancho I said" you can't can you?" he ignored me and proceeded in talking to Jancho "Hello I'm stood right here! " I shouted at him. Jancho nodded and ran off through the door " Now where is that wimp going? What was I doing I loved him! " Pazzio this isn't you" I know I screamed silently "Mm I know I'm a sister!" I screamed without any meaning. Why was I doingvc this? I screamed at myself silently to shut up but I wouldn't budge, Valek stepped forward and said"Pazzio you love Jancho it's that thing Tohon did to you!, he wants you to go with him! He's using your emotions to claim you!!! Fight him now!!!"what?? i was so confused, where as valek seemed very serious"uhh........hello" i waved at his face"ur more stupid than Jancho is"ah!!!!!what was i doing??

Valek grabbed my waving hands "Pazzio!!..." i instantly wanted to pull away, making Valek struggle a little, however he kicked the back of my knee and released me down slowly, still holding my wrists and putting his nee onto my thighs "Pazzio, huh...you need to calm down...you .." i exploded,"don't u dare tell me to calm down u ignor.."Valek clasped his other hand over my mouth to shut me up.bite his hand. i obeyed and bite down, meanwhile it had no effect on Valek at all, i felt like a possessed women obeying any orders-well apart from Valek's."right Pazzio this is Tohon messing with u...okay?? u need to force his magic away from your emotions!can u try?" i couldn't answer verbally nor telepathically so noded." okay anytime" Valek smiled.I imagined Tohon stood in front of me and immediately attacked him with my magic pushing him out the room as if he was nothing that needed to be rid of. I suddenly felt exhausted and allowed my muscles to relax. Blackness blanketed my face. I thought about what Jancho had said earlier and agreed with him Opal had magic and used it to help others and Yelena still has magic and seeks the lost souls guiding them where there fate awaits,why was I such a bitch to Jancho? couldn't I control myself.i puzzled over it until I remembered how I was in my position now. Tohon! There were many who used there magic against others and craved more and used blood magic. I agreed with Jancho.

I woke to find Jancho on another cot next to me, I instantly felt the urge to climb into his bed and apologize so i did. Climbing out of bed I strutted to his cot and lifted the blanket wakening Jancho, he mumbled "Pazzio....what you doing?" I shook off his questioned and nudged him over, he moved and allowed me to climb in with him. "Jancho I'm sorry about what I said, I was.." he interrupted me " you were being forcefully controlled by Tohon I don't expect an apology." He pulled me under his arm and I cuddled him." Ok maybe you don't want a verbal apology but a physical one." I smiled at him and he raised his eyebrows "you've got my attention now what's this activity?" he asked, and I said "you'll have to guess" I kissed him for a minute, until he broke off the kiss and said "charades?" I pulled at his top "chess?" I went In for another kiss but Jancho interrupted me "I except your apology" he smiled and I huffed " I haven't even apologised yet!" Desire swelled inside of me, as all my worries floated away and were replaced with this moment with Jancho.