The Proposal

RATING: PG

After such miracle that happened to Jim, he decided to have a mandatory check up every March, June and December of the year for monitoring. He also started to work on planning long term plans for himself, his health, his family and his future family — which includes Mayim and Holden.

"I'm thinking of what could his name be?" He pondered. "I'm not good with names... Uhm. Jimmy? Jaime with and A-I-M-E or Jamie with and M-I-E? Marc with a C or Mark with a K because he is remarkable? I am so silly in this." She chuckled. "Well. I like Jimmy but that would be so greedy of me." He laughed. "Well... the Jimm could be from me and the Y could be from you." He reconsidered.

"How about something not from our names? Like he is the new generation." He suggested. "Mmm. Uhm... Genesis?"

"Nah. That's too biblical." He replied. "Hmm... Justin?" She attempted.

"Nah, too common. I want something rare and acceptable." He uttered. "Uhm... Pierre? Nixon?" She suggested. "Pierre sounds like a parrot. Nixon reminds me of the camera." He rejected. "That's Nikon!" She chuckled. "Oh." He laughed.

"What else..." They were silenced for a while. "Oh! How about Holden?" She suggested. "Holden..." He tried to evaluate the name and it sounds good.

"It's a cute name. And it sounds like holding. I remember how you always tell me that you love holding my hand." She recalled. He found it sweet and perfect. "Holden it is, I guess?" They finally agreed.

"You really love this little boy, don't you?" She asked. "Of course! I love this little one as much as I love his mother." He smiled and kissed her making her blush. "Come on." He uttered. "You're still blushing with my words, we already have a baby." He chuckled. "I don't know! You make me feel so beautiful. I hate you. " She gushed. He gazed at her smiling face and appreciated all her edges.

"I love you." He uttered randomly. He chuckles faded into a sweet smile for him. "I love you too." She replied. Their faces moved towards each other aiming for a kiss until Mayim felt the baby kicking on her stomach.

"Woah." She spoke before their lips even met. "Why?" He asked. "He's kicking." She touched her stomach. "Really?" He looked at her stomach and waited for the kick again.

"There!" She exclaimed. He saw the movement of her stomach with his own two eyes bringing in such delight to them. "He said stop flirting mom and dad you're gross'" Mayim cracked a joke making them laugh.

"Oh! Okay little boy. You're not yet out and you're already complaining about mom and dad." Jim replied and touched her stomach to feel the motion. Mayim found it beautiful to watch him be extremely happy about their child. It was a beautiful sight for her.

She pulled him away from her stomach. She grabbed his shoulder initiated a gentle kiss on his lips that he gladly reciprocated, slowly moving his hands up to grab back her arms — pulling her closer to him. They gazed at each other upon breaking off from the kiss.

"I'm feeling so hot right now." She teased him making him chuckle as they realized they can't do it because she's pregnant. "Damn." She uttered upon realizing. She smirked at him and decided to just settle by exchanging passionate kisses with him which he agreed with.

After a while of kissing Mayim felt a twitch in her stomach causing her to pull away from their deepening kiss.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She tried to feel her situation but the pain faded away. "Nothing, let's resume." She kissed him again but she felt another spastic pain in her stomach again causing her to pull away once again.