(this fanfic was called "The vampire and the lady") Chapter one: UGH.TERRIBLE.

Once upon a time there was this Bella.One time when she went to the store she saw a beautiful vampire,who's name was Edward Cullen.She immediatly fell in love with him.He fell in love with her immediatly too.Lather he talked to her and asked her on a date.

Edward prepared these dishes :

For Bella:

Chicken

Wine

Salad

Rice

For  himself:

Blood soup

Blood juice

Bloody meat

(did I mention that a  7-year old wrote this?)

----------------------------------

CREEPY!

"Riing!Riing!" (this is the doorbell btw.I didn't even explain it in the original fanfic...)

"It's Bella!"

when Edward opened the door he saw.He saw her. (idk if this is a usable sentence,but a 7-year old Sun thought it was.)

She was very beautiful,with a fancy dress.

She was wonderful.(look at the illustration)

*insert crappilly drawn Bella standing with a fancy dress and a TOTALLY vampire looking Edward standing on this knee with flowers in this hand.* 

She was so wonderful,that he proposed to her. (idk if relationships develop this fast even in The Sims.)

And she said yes.

That evening he <3 KISSED <3 her. (yes,I actually added the hearts in the original fic.)

But at that moment Edward's lover Christianna came in,and she stopped everything.

" ☠ EDWARD!!! ☠" (YES,I DID DRAW THE SKULLS TOO.)

"Christianna??"

"Yes,and I would like to know who is this piece of trash who is KISSING WITH YOU!"

"Omigod!I told you that we're done!Christianna,you piece of trash!You cow!" (i s2g those are actual insults in my country)

"WHAAAAT!!!!!"

"What you heard.And this is my love,Bella Swan!"

"You will regret this,Edward!I will make you suffer!First I'll kill her,and then if you won't love me,I'll kill you too!"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!"

"BOOM!KABOOM!BAM!AAAAHHH!!!!" (sound effects 101 , children.)

Bella punched Christianna!

"Ow,what club are you a part of?Boxing?Karate?Martial arts?OUCH!My beloved titties!!!!!!" (<<<---- in case you were wondering,a 7-year old girl wrote a fanfic about how Bella Swan punched an OC in the tits.)

HER BREASTS:

*illustration of a completely deformed pair of tits which basically looks like this: ()O *

END OF CHAPTER ONE

(Just becasue this was so short,I wont separate this.)

CHAPTER 2: THE BATTLE DURING THE FULL MOON

"I want a duel,Bella!",Christianna shouted to Bella.

Bella very calmly responded with this:

"Why not?"

"Alrighty then,during the midnight,on the big rock!"

"Ok."

But then, HE <3 (yes this heart existed in the original too.) started talking.

"NOO,I disgree!I love Bella and Don't want to lose her!"

"NO,NO,NO, A HUNDRED TIMES NO!WE will fight to death!"

"Yeah,totally..I disagree!" (Said by Edward,but there wasn't any explanation in the original so i didn't add it here either)

"EDDIE!Wake up!THis is all your fault!Why did you leave me?!" (ok ed didnt leave her and i was just an idiot to write this line in the first place)

"I,uh....m.......eh...."

THE          DAY! (yes,this is actually what i wrote to introduce the reader to the fight scene.)

         BIG

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

That's it....The fight was over...BELLA WON! (yes,this is actually how little detail I gave on the fight itself.)

*insert a crappy illustration of Bella holdinga bloody knibe,standing above a murdered Christianna.*

(I guess this was supposed to be a time skip,but I didn't write anything in the original story so...)

"Bella,you'll be late!"

"To where??"

"WHAT?Our wedding's today!"

(Ok,I get it,Bella in this story can't remember a damn thing.)

"Ohhh,okay,then I'll get a move on."

BELLA SWAN + EDWARD CULLEN FOREVER

*insert illustration of B&E getting married*

*written in a fancy font*

And thy lived happily ever after...

<3 <3

The end <3

THIS WAS SOO FUCKING PAINFUL TO WRITE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW I S2G THE ONLY THING I KNEW ABOUT TWILIGHT WHEN I WROTE THIS WAS LITERALLY THAT ED WAS A VAMPIRE AND BELLA WAS A GIRL???

Uh,so anyways,I present to you,7-year old Sun.You're welcome.