No

I reach my locker when I hear a deep voice call my name.
"Sofia, wait" I turn and see Noah. I sigh and turn back to my locker. I put in my combo.

"What do you want?" I ask impatient. His eyes fill with anger, he then exhales calming down a little bit. I bite my lip trying to do my combo.

He groans then says "Don't do that. But um, go on a date with me."

"No " I say and turn away. I glance at him before I walk out of the door. He looked so confused, as if this kind of thing never happened to him. I smile to myself.

"Why are you so smiley" Grady asks as Kiara forrows her eyebrows.

"Noah just asked me on a date." I simply reply.

"And?" Kiara says.

"I said no" I open my car door and see Noah staring at me. Kiara and Grady go to Grady's car. Noah walks over to me.

"What?" I say not looking at him. When I look at him and the first thing I notice is how soft his lips look.

"You didn't give me a reason" he states. Because I don't have one.

"Why do you need one?" I ask covering up the fact that I don't have a reason.

He leans down until his lips are against my ear "I always get what I want" he whispers. I melt at the sound of his voice. "I am not going to make you, but I can see that you want to."

"Fine" I say what harm can it do. "What do I wear?"

"Just dress casual. I will pick you up at 6" he smiles. I get in my car as he walks away. I hit my head against the steering wheel. Why did I just do that. On the way to my house I call Kiara.

"Hi, I have something to tell you." I say.

"K" she replies.

"I am going on a date with Noah. An I need you to help me get ready. Please don't bring Grady" I plead.

"We are on our way" she squeals. I pull up to my house and see that my mom isn't there. But Kiara is. I go inside and she already has gone up to my room and got everything. She does light makeup and then curls my hair. I put on my Nuttela crop top with some high waisted ripped skinny jeans and grab my phone. I go down stairs to see it is 6. Ding dong. I run to the door to see him looking like Greek god. His eyes drink me up.

"Don't bring her back late." Grady yells. Kiara wipes a fake tear.

"She has grown up so fast" she 'sobs'. I just walk out out of the door and see Noah's white Ferrari. He walks behind me then opens the door for gesturing me to get in. Which I do.

"Where are we going?"I ask when he eneters the car.

"It's a surprise" He smirks.