AYO MA

In this story there is no, The Bomb Digz its just regular people

You,Daniel,Kevin,and Devin all went to school together you didn't know that they were instagram famous until you got their Instagram names from one of your close friends. You then followed all of them immediately😏and liked basically all of their posts.
-------------------------

The next day ,when you saw them you quickly came over to them and told them that you followed them on instagram. Kevin and Daniel said thts GIZZY 📣. since y'all were outside it was okay that they said it as mound as they possibly could 😂. Devin said to you "you should hang out with us more since you are so cool😆. You started to blush and said OK(the hand motion👌). So at lunch Daniel asked if you wanted to come to their table to talk. You then asked to talk about what Idk school,life,stuff like tht😅😅. You said oh then laughed😂.

After school you,Amara,Aloni,Dujuan(Aloni's boyfriend) all went to the park tht was behind your school. It also had a field there so you,Aloni,Amara,and,Dujuan played catch with a football 🏈. Y'all had so much fun tht u didn't want to stop. But eventually y'all did. You all of a sudden heard some one say D.Gord
ahha. So you looked over and saw Devin,Daniel, and Kevin walking towards y'all. You asked if they wanted to play catch with us. They said sure. We decided to switch up the game , so who ever didn't catch the ball had to sit out for 10.seconds and immediately go back into the game and try to keep up with everyone throwing,tossing,or beaming the ball.

So everyone was good at this game. Since no one was getting out we decided to stop. Then Kevin ,Devin,
and Daniel started to go to the park that was next to the field. Kevin yelled yo ma📣 everyone looked at him confused. Then he gave you the hand motion to come over to him. Aloni,Amara,and,Dujuan then looked at you and said ooooo😏.They all gave you that too she got a bae look. You the ran over to the park , where they were and Kevin said "gimme your number buddy". You looked at him confused but then started to laugh. Devin and Daniel said Yea give me your number to. After y'all exchanged numbers you said "so I'm your buddy now 😏 in a sarcastically way. They all said "YEA" then smiled.....

Part 2 coming 😏😏😏✌