cunfesing

Kevin POV
I don't know what to fell about Deyonna she is just so pretty and I want to make her mine but then again I don't think she feels the same bout me and we've only known each other for a couple of weeks about to be months so I'll just wait until the time is right to tell her how I feel.

So that night I heardfoot steps coming in the front door and slowly going up the steps and didn't know who it was so I decided to get up and go check it out. I looked downstairs where we were and didn't see anything ,so I went upstairs and heard more foot steps and heard sniffing witch sound a lot like crying come from Deyonna's room. So when I went in there she was on the floor crying and shivering. I rushed over to her and wiped her tears and asked her what's wrong.

Kev: a-are you okay Deyonna I stuttered to get out.
Me: y-y-yes i-i'm okay I just don't feel good. (I lied)
Kev: I know I haven't known you for that long but I know "I don't feel good tears" and "something I seriously wrong tears" so what's really wrong
Me:hugh😳
Kev: please tell me, please
Me:okay so I haven't really told anyone this but Tiani , Cyanni ,Aloni ,and Amara and Dujuan. So in my last relationship my boyfriend used to force me to have sex with him or he would rape me. So while we were all sleep I couldn't fall asleep anymore so I decided to take a walk and as I was walking (cries in between speaking) I...felt like some one was following....me...so I turned around and didn't see anyone and as I turned around I saw my ex...Kinsley...a-and he grabbed me and tried to k-kiss me...but I jerked away........an-and I guess he didn't like that so he forced my lips to kiss his. Then he pulled....me into his house an-and h-h-he (I cried)

*No POV*
It really broke my heart to hear what happened to her. "I wish I could have been there to help you" he said while holding me. We both cuddled to sleep while he still had you in his arms.

That morning

I noticed that when I work up Deyonna wasn't in the bed any more so I got up and walked half way down the steps when I heard her talking to Lucas I was a little upset but he knew her longer than I have so I didn't pay any mind to it.

Lucas: I had a great time I really missed spending time with you I hope you come down to see me.
Me: awe Lucas I missed spending time with you too and I'll keep coming to see you in mind.
Lucas: *leans in to give me a hug*
Me: whispers in ear I really enjoyed what we shared upstairs during your little story time. Oh yaeh and text me very day you are bow my bestfriend

Lucas then leaves and you shut the door and start walking up the stairs when you were startelled by Kevin standing on the stairs. Y'all just stare at each other then laugh and then went up stairs into your room.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Daniel pov
I am really felling Tiani she is just so pretty but I don't know if I should tell her how I feel or just wait. But I think she is feeling me too because she likes to get all cuddeled up under me when we be watching net flix. I don't know what to do

🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊

What should daniel do tell her or wait till the time is right