What the Cube has taught me

All in all, the Cube has taught me that:

I am not alone.
No matter how afraid, sad, and lonely you may be, you are not alone. You may not see it, but you are surrounded by people who truly love and care about you. The cube as a whole loves you and appreciates you. Never feel like you are not wanted.

I am beautiful.
No matter what people say about you, you are beautiful inside and out. You may have a ton of insecurities and you may dislike many things about yourself, but you are you and that is all anyone could ever ask for. You are more than good enough, no matter what you see in the mirror or no matter what anyone else says. You are beautiful.

Things will get better.
Life may be tough. Things may be getting you down. But it's okay not to be okay. It's difficult. However, it's not okay to give up. No matter what you situation are in right now, things are going to get better. It will be alright eventually. In the mean time, hang in there. You're doing just fine.

Life is precious.
Life is a short thing. One of the most important things is to just be happy. Smile a little more. Laugh a little more. And just be happy a little more. Don't ever let anything take away your happiness. If something is not making you happy, change it. If you feel insecure, find ways to love yourself just a little more. Do whatever makes you happy as long as you are not hurting you or anyone else. Go outside, draw, watch YouTube videos, and just smile today. :)

You can do great things.
The little things matter the most. Doing anything from complimenting someone to holding the door for someone can make someone's day completely. You can do amazing things for people. Have good morals and fight through obstacles with your amazing smile. Don't let anyone stop you from accomplishing your goals and following your dreams. People may be ignorant, rude, or mean but find ways through that. Keep a smile on your face and only ever spread positivity. These people may be going through hard times themselves. Be considerate of others and be kind to everyone, no matter who they are. It doesn't matter if they were ever mean to you, holding grudges only hurts you.

You are amazing. Never stop dreaming. Never stop setting goals. Always keep a smile on your face. Always keep fighting. Things may be tough now, but you will find your way through. You can make it and there are so many people rooting for you.

A/n
Sorry if this seems overdue. I just thought I should make a conclusion. :)
Have a beautiful day. Don't forget that you can always pm me when you need someone to talk to. I love you very much. -DeathStrider