Habits Of My Heart

It was cold, the feeling of the wood against the males feet made the ravens body shiver as he sat upright within his bed. The air In the small room felt heavy, maybe it was him, maybe It wasnt but all Hoseok knew was that he couldn't sleep. It was around one In the morning and the older found himself slipping out of bed, his frame quietly stepping Into a pair of jeans he had found upon the floor before throwing on a T-shirt. He knew couldnt leave the building, but that didnt stop him from venturing through the living area, It was dark and Hoseok felt himself stumble over a chair, the noise that had slipped pasted his lips being something hed never admit to as the raven found his balance and finally made his way Into the kitchen.

The best he could do on short notice was open the window, the olders fingers gripping the frame before pushing up the glass and taking In the fresh air that brushed pasted his face, A small sigh of relief escaping him as the cool air seemed to calm his burning figure. He did this often, dreaming of him, of their late nights In the studio, those late nights which hadnt happened In awhile and left Hoseok feeling the way he does now, like this.

"Hoseok?"

The voice from behind the counter was faint, groggy even. It signaled that Hoseok had woken the younger up as the taller male stepped closer, a hand running through messy pink hair as Namjoon gazed curiously at the elder, there a was silence, a lingering silence that hung heavy.

"I couldnt sleep."
   'Because Of you.'

The thought lingered, Hoseok wondering why he hadnt said it, wondering why he felt this way when all they did was sleep together anytime they were alone, It was a strange feeling and Hoseok didnt like It.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

"Something like that..."

The others words held a teasing tone to them, something that made older give a small chuckle to before answering and shifting away from the counter. The ravens frame walking closer as he reached out, the movement was quick, rough even as Hoseok hooked his finger into the hem of Namjoons pajamas, the taller male giving a slightly shocked look to the bold action as he was pulled closer to Hoseoks frame, the olders lips ghosting over the youngers as Namjoon peered down Into the ravens orbs.

"Make me forget about It."

It was a request, a request from the older to Namjoon that hadnt fallen on deaf ears, the youngers hand snaking through ebony strands before pulling lightly as he watched Hoseoks head tilt back, Namjoon frame leaning over his as his breath trailed lightly along the exposed skin of the ravens neck.

"Why do you do this to me."

Closing His eyes In response to the youngers words, Namjoon would press the ravens frame Into the wall, Hoseok taking In a small breath as his back arched and body shifted, the younger pulling older Into a heated kiss whilst Hoseoks fingers ranked down Namjoons bare back, the rough kiss leaving them breathless as the sounds of their breathing was the only audible thing around aside from their clothing being discarded.

"Keep your voice down or the others might hear you."

Biting softly, Namjoon would listen to the soft whine that escaped the older, the ravens frame shifting within Namjoons hold as the younger lifted him off the ground. Their clothes having been long forgotten, scattered across the kitchen floor as the two embraced eachother, Namjoon sucking softly against Hoseoks collar bone as light sucking soon became biting, the youngers teeth marking the pale skin as his hands caressed the ravens thighs.

Namjoons hands gripping roughly, making the older shiver and let out a breathy moan before Hoseok wrapped his arms around the taller males neck, his finger tips digging lightly Into Namjoons shoulders as the younger began to softly trail their fingers over Hoseoks length. The Ravens head tilting back to rest against the wall as he bit down upon his lip, holding In the moan that would have escaped him.

It was overwhelming, Hoseok could feel he was being consumed, his feelings eating at him whilst Namjoon teased him, this wasnt what he needed, what he wanted, It wasnt quick enough, quick enough to ease him.

"Namjoon, please..."

The plead laced within the olders voice was something that always drove Namjoon crazy, pushed him that little bit to finally give Hoseok what he wanted and the older knew that as his frame arched a bit, the feeling of Namjoons hands Gripping tightly at his thighs making him exhale before shifting a bit as his legs wrapped around Namjoons waist, the raven leaning close to suck softly against youngers neck whilst Namjoon groaned and slowly pushed Into Hoseok. The sudden feeling making Hoseok Gasp a little louder then Intended as he bit Into Namjoons shoulders, earning him the muffled sound of the younger Inhaling Sharply as Namjoon bit his own lip.

"Fuck, dont bite me."

Detaching his teeth from the pale skin, Hoseok would exhale softly, his warm breath brushing over Namjoons brusied skin as he rested his head upon the youngers shoulder. It hurt, no to much but still, this feeling Hoseok hadnt felt In awhile, he missed It, missed the warmth settling within the pit of his stomach, missed the way Namjoon was currently rubbing Their tumbs Into his hip to sooth him, to calm him, this Is what he wanted, he wanted nothing more then this moment, wanted nothing more the person Infront of him.

"Hoseok."

Letting the sound of the other voice flood his mind, Hoseok would tighten his hold around Namjoon, loving the way the younger called out to him with a breathless tone as Namjoon began Moving, thrusting slowly at first before setting up a pace that had Hoseok boucing against the wall, his back rubbing against the surface harshly but he was to lost to care. The ravens hands gripping Namjoons back as his nails dug Into the skin, this action making the younger Groan as he Returned the harsh treatment by biting Into Hoseoks shoulder.

The older letting out a sound that seemed like a whimper but turned Into a low moan, Hoseok placing a soft kiss upon the youngers neck whilst Namjoon licked over the teeth marks he left upon the ravens Skin.

"Mmm, Namjoon."

The teasing voice was something that through Namjoon off and yet turned him on even more at the same time, the younger finding himself cursing under his breath to the way Hoseok was withering within his grasp. Giving a rough thrust Into the other, his length would brush against the ravens prostate, practically making Hoseok cry out as he was forced to swallow his moan when Namjoons hand clasped over his mouth.

The olders frame quivering harshly whilst his head tilted back In pleasure, one of his hands leaving Namjoons shoulder as he grasped the youngers that was covering hismouth , kissing Namjoons palm lightly before pulling the youngers hand away from his mouth and running his tongue along the long fingers, his eyes peering Into the taller males as he moaned against the digits, Namjoons eyes narrowing on Hoseok as He found himself shivering to the treament, continuing to thrust harshly Into Hoseok as he listened to the moans that rippled from the raven, all cares about the others waking up and about being quiet long gone as Namjoon being to groan himself when he felt Hoseok tighten around him, he was close and he could feel the other was as well.

"N-namjoon...I..."

"Me- to."

Letting themselfs fall Into the moment of extasy, the sounds of their moans lingered within the kitchen. Hoseok biting down upon his lip as he felt Namjoons hand grasp his length, the younger pulling him Into a deep kiss as Namjoon slowly moved his hand along Hoseoks , both of them melting Into one another as Hoseok found himself cumming Into Namjoons hand, tightening up aroud the younger as Namjoon groaned and came inside Hoseok shortly after, the ravens frame trembling as the feeling made him shiver.

Taking a moment Namjoon would slowly lower Hoseok to his feet, the olders legs detaching from the youngers waist as he grasped the males shoulders for support. Namjoons hands lightly pressing against the wall behind him as his head reasted against Hoseoks shoulder, the ravens face buried within the youngers chest as after a moment they finally calmed down. The sound of their soft breathing being the only sound between them as the sudden silence within the kitchen became foreign to them though before It became to much Namjoons voice rang out faintly.

"Lets take a shower."

Slowly pulling away from Hoseok, those brown orbs would peer down at the raven, making the older shift a bit before running his hand through his matted hair and giving a small nod. He felt awful, he was sweating and his back ached, the high of the pleasure having left him a nasty mess in its wake and he felt a bit embarrassed at the wet feeling sliding down his Inner thigh, Hoseoks was with Namjoon, a shower sounded wonderful.