Hello Billy Hills

I was putting my last few bags in the car once I was done I was sitting on the steps waiting for my parents. Thinking how my new school would be like. Would it be worse? Would it be better? I was scared. My mom yelled at me from the car "STEVEN GET IN THE CAR" I stand up from the steps and run to the car and open the door, I got inside and buckled my seat belt. We drove off and I looked back at my house saying  goodbye in my head, I turn around and put on music. 

*ARRIVING AFTER 7 HOURS OF DRIVING*

My step-dad calmly woke me up "Steven get up, we are here!". I open my eyes slowly looking outside my window. I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door, My mom hands me my bags and gives me the keys to open the door. I head towards the house, I put my bags down and unlock the door. The door swung open, I picked up my bags and I walked in and took a deep breath. I put my bags down for a break, the bags were heavy! 

I look around the mid floor, my eyes were wondering but then something caught my eye I seen this door... I opened it and it led me to the basement. I walked down the stairs and when I got to the last step I looked around it was really interesting the walls had a lot of graffiti. I took my feet off that last step and walked to the wall, It had names on it, it also had dates from 1990's. Why was I so interested? My mom yelled at me again "STEVEN HELP UNPACK!" I ran up the stairs and closed the basement door. I grabbed my bags and headed up stairs.

When I was upstairs I looked at all the rooms, I choose the one all the way at the end of the hall. I put my bags down and headed back down stairs to help my mom and step-dad unpack.

Once we unpacked the important stuff like couches, beds, and bags I decided to go upstairs and hang up my posters. I kinda have an obsession with Selena Gomez and Becky G. When I hung up my posters I crawled into bed I turned off my lamp. I was still scared for tomorrow, first day at Billy Hills Public School.